3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 29.12.19 10:24 am

Low fps. (Quantum Break)

The game gives quite low fps on a fairly powerful PC.
Har-Ki:
Windows 10 64bit |ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 1784Mhz PCI-E 3.0 8192Mb| Intel core I7-4790k | |16gb DDR4 RAM |
Fps is somewhere around 35 fps, is 28 in rare moments.
Playing in FullHD, all settings Max, but the fps is still low, other games go without problems in 60fps, or does it Lok stands, or fix some needed, and then nothing 3000rub gave something.
Please tell me, if there is no solution, then maybe the money somehow, you can return in the Windows Store for the first time bought.
29 Comments
Sort by:
f
febll 29.12.19

Possible with the steam version of the game delateur.

s
saa0891 29.12.19

killycrok

What do you want from the curve of the console port,lower settings,especially antialiasing,it's there through the backside done.

k
killycrok 29.12.19

undead kenny
Yesterday, the new driver downloaded, run the game through Razer Game Buster.
febll
For me not an option, I Store 3K on it vsrali, and then another 3K in Steam, no.
saa0891
Well, I just realized that it's crooked. Well, even Batman 60fps on the ultra gives.

L
LolkekMiraculer 29.12.19

killycrok
Try Microsoft to write, maybe(!) return the money.

l
lookaway 29.12.19

killycrok wrote:
what a wonder 3000rub gave something.
in vain

n
nominar 29.12.19

killycrok
I have the same confer identical fps on ultra ,curve port ,what can I say

S
Stone_xp 29.12.19

The game is very poorly optimized, this is already neodnokratno was passed.
play with astronamy, look at the tests, which show the settings. that's kind of nice to describe: http://www.ixbt.com/video4/games-quantumbreak-geforce.shtml (not advertising, just the first hit in Google)

n
nominar 29.12.19

killycrok
You can return the money within 30 days ,go to your order history there will be a button.

S
Slipnot6 29.12.19

gtx 1080 o_o
But I still wanted to run my 970... not yet the subject saw, now not even going to try(

B
Beirut 29.12.19

Ahaha, so buying a computer for 100k+ and I sit on 30 fps ( just kidding )
But seriously, welcome to modern game development where the rule curves are ports from consoles.
I hope you have in the collection with at least half a dozen games where you use your video card, otherwise the money)

X
X_ray_83 29.12.19

Beirut
Still have more funny moments,bought a 100Hz monitor and a game at 60fps no longer show... that's where the hustles. )))

X
X_ray_83 29.12.19

The game is under AMD, so it's not surprising )))

k
killycrok 29.12.19

nominar
And return the purse ? Or like in steam ?

p
pavloalex 29.12.19

Slipnot6
...And for good reason.
Quietly at maximum speed, from the first day of sales (my config in the profile).
The game is more than worthy, more than that - it is one of the best plot braised in recent years.

n
nominar 29.12.19

killycrok
I card paid back to a card through a wallet I do not know.

p
pavloalex 29.12.19

X_ray_83
It was not necessary to be on the now fashionable ips;), I have a 144 Hertz and limitations in fps there)))

S
Strepsils_Masondosa 29.12.19

Rather the game just slows down. Blow it to pieces.

X
X_ray_83 29.12.19

pavloalex
I don't have it ! ))) Before was 90Hz but add to a game like Resident Evil 5,MGSV, etc 100fps, where Locke is on 60 and it's crap already. And so, in addition to a fps game should support mnogogolovy monitor or the meaning of zero in that activity.

S
Slipnot6 29.12.19

pavloalex
well, if you say playable, I will try, the config is practically the same, just described a friend in the cap threads, the situation upset me a little

p
pavloalex 29.12.19

Slipnot6
Not playable, but can get real pleasure from the gameplay.
If a certain fellow hands out not as advertised, and he's on his PC with none 1000ой series got crap on the screen, it is solely his problem.