3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fabis Fur 29.12.19 10:26 am

How to find the 3rd key in the world Nerissa? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Help! In the world Nerissa found two keys, the third, as I understand it in the secret room. In front of her three shelves of books and inscriptions Anger, Sadness, Fear. What to do next? Tried there books different put - the door won't open anyway.
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garenrot 29.12.19

Third from the servants in the throne room. But more impenetrable bugs with the invisible walls I have.

F
Fabis Fur 29.12.19

How to get to it? Is that near the tree behind closed doors?

G
Garenrot 29.12.19

Fabis Fur wrote:
to get? Is that near the tree behind closed doors?
Catch screen. This is the first floor of the house: http://joxi.ru/Y2Lq77gI9kGqyA.jpg
with it, and I topnula key with a description like the other two

G
Garenrot 29.12.19

Well, the answer from developers:
No, books are the side quest thing, you don't need them to proceed. You need three keys to open the door to Nyrissa's sanctum. The third key is hidden in the secret room that Linzi mentions in her message. Finding this room requires using the magic fog in a right way (remember the First World area in chapter 2 where you killed the Everblooming Flower - here the fog works in a similar way)

That means that the puzzle of books - additional job and not main quest. Interestingly, the third key in this answer is not killed in the throne room satire, and anyone else looking for a room in a dream world. I'll go for a jog.

X
Xaum 29.12.19

Fabis Fur
Garenrot
http://forums.playground.ru/pathfinder_kingmaker/tretij_klyuch_dlya_finala_spojlery-967218/
In the basement there is a destroyed room where a lot of fog in the fog and go looking for the 3rd boss

G
Garenrot 29.12.19

Only there to go to the bottom right corner, not so much in the fog, but the stones neatly to go - otherwise you can get is not in the portal.

s
slepoprus 29.12.19

As I understand, there should be a third key?
The problem is that it is not there.

K
Kesti 29.12.19

slepoprus
the same(

s
slepoprus 29.12.19

Of course the problem was solved after another update (13C) - method pereprohozhdeniya locations with an earlier save.
Of satire in the throne room Yes, the time of 24.10. and 28.10. the key is not distracting(he was invincible), exclusively in the room as shown in the screenshot above, the path to which is specified in the same way.

E
Elankan 29.12.19

There are 2 worlds, go with the second world will be the boss in the screenshot you have the first world there is no boss, only the trunk.
I have these puzzles from the developers freaking out. They would do so game in terms of bugs licked.

a
aist16 29.12.19

Whoever posted the screen, where the fog that teleports into the room with the 3rd key.

a
aist16 29.12.19

Garenrot
At this point in the screenshot (link) Nerissa's throne, and there she killed Lindsay.
No key and there can not be!?

V
VitalAR 29.12.19

Described as found the 3rd key in a nearby similar topic http://forums.playground.ru/pathfinder_kingmaker/tretij_klyuch_dlya_finala_spojlery-967218/#comment-17767821