3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 29.12.19 10:26 am

Grind (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Want to buy the game and think,and bite if the grind in the game,people say that the game makes you grindith and play becomes not so comfortable,will have to grindal in the game or is it all the same exaggeration?
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 29.12.19

RTYWD
depends on how you understand the word grind.
So I personally am going through the side effects and the storyline and explore the countryside that's all...

R
RTYWD 29.12.19

James_Mails
Well pump LVL for example to pass a certain place,for example in AC-origins had no such problems

J
James_Mails 29.12.19

RTYWD
well, if you're from the prologue want to go to high LVL area then of course you need, but if you go through the story and on the way to perform the side effects you do not need. I was somewhere on 50% (I think) and already 46лвл it provided that I've studied Locke and fulfilled all the effects... While I didn't leave the story

M
Mihail Golohvast 29.12.19

RTYWD
if you want a fast pass only plot, then you past) LVL swinging in the same way as in origins, the side effects, signs of marks etc.

M
Mihail Golohvast 29.12.19

James_Mails
there in the statistics written on how you took the story and shared

J
James_Mails 29.12.19

Michael Holocuast
right now I'm not at home just. And so don't remember

R
RTYWD 29.12.19

All understood,thanks,so grindy game is no different from Origins

v
vitalik76 29.12.19

If you take the side effects just to get to the next story mission, then the grind is not annoying. If you want to constantly improve all my gear and ship, then have much to grindith to cititi resources or purchase the official cheats on the acceleration of the flow, finding more resources and money. If the clothes don't improve, just wear what falls out on a quest, constantly changing the clothes on a larger level, drop out of enemies, then no grind no, but how many want to play, because character customization is one of the main components of the game, and the high complexity of the necessary things to fit your level.

D
DEDGAMER 29.12.19

RTYWD
In General is no different,you just became poorer with clothes and with horses ,ie harder to get them free,because in the game only a blacksmith ,and in origin was a weaver and( what's his name)the groom and roving lad ,and here invented orichalcea,which doesn't make much,if only the map buy and then a long one to collect.

C
Crystal Lion 29.12.19

Michael Holocuast
In statistics generally write nonsense. I have written... received legendary items 34. Let me ask you. This is where I have so many? Max 7 pieces to wear and seen. So the article I do not believe.

D
Dark_Piligrim 29.12.19

Crystal Lion
I suspect that this is a bug statistics, because it shows that I have 34 in the actual presence of 15

-
--00--00-- 29.12.19

Crystal Lion
I was under the assumption that this includes all legendary: legendary weapons, legendary armor, legendary garbage, the legendary Lieutenant, the legendary horses and sails and so on.

i
imitator26 29.12.19

--00--00--
And even the legendary engraving.

d
demon 33251 29.12.19

just gonna leave this here.

A
Anzhelika04 29.12.19

I just explored the island, doing all quests there, the pirate branch of the bodybuilders completely destroyed, accidentally three chapters of the cult killed the arena champion was, and so got to Athens 48 level. So what style of game to depend on. Researchers easier, who runs through the plot may be harder to play. Yes, but with resources strained, they never have enough, it's either cheat or very tedious to find them.