3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krany 29.12.19 10:28 am

What is your favorite mission? (Far Cry 3)

What is your favorite mission? And what mission you would be more difficult?
26 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toth 29.12.19

New challenge (for the ink monster) and Payback-really interesting

T
TIGERblacK 29.12.19

Obviously the same) On a pot field with a flamethrower is the most fun xD

C
CorExFerro 29.12.19

in my opinion, too, the most fun - hemp field )) of course mostly due to the soundtrack, I'm such a mixed sense of wonder-numbness-delight felt only when watched the first time, the 5th element, there is a chase scene in a taxi, under Arab tunes. I remember it looked terrible on pirated VHS copy, the sound was terrible, I even thought at first that it's something foreign in the record crept in ) as well and this time it was. They very successfully made the change of colors - like it burns, evaporates, you dishes, well, get the corresponding effect

T
Tamerlan018 29.12.19

Burning cannabis under dbstack Skillrex'a particularly delivered) But now the plot is almost not moving, maybe even some kind of a mission very like them.

H
Hattack 29.12.19

The hornet's Nest, Black Gold - Yes)))

K
Kirillenko45 29.12.19

Like the monster to kill hemp to burn))), and at the end of Hoyt to kill. But the mission of the Tank is actually fun is not delivered, all the while crawling in caves full of pirates.

t
trustedSunbro 29.12.19

Burning cannabis to the music (which I liked D: ) hated me Skillrex'a, this is epic :3

N
N4DRIFT 29.12.19

Burning cannabis with not much liked music finally burns))))

C
CorExFerro 29.12.19

Kirillenko45
but in those caves interiors beautiful, very much )) so for the sake of acquaintance with ancient Chinese architecture can be patient )

p
pellett 29.12.19

Mushrooms, beautiful

T
Tamerlan018 29.12.19

Somehow forgot to write about the first mission where Jason runs from the camp. Generally, the first half of the game much more interesting, more memorable missions.

d
deusDENTON 29.12.19

Battle with Wacom was good. Yes, actually all the missions, where present, You were cool.

h
hztn 29.12.19

Besides the above-mentioned liked preprohormone with a mission to undermine the radio antenna parabola, in a suit flew right to the door front door of the bunker. Then repeatedly tried - does not allow, the infection apparently developed and have provided some script throws flying GG far up. (!) And so definitely it would be possible to fly directly to the antenna bypassing the bunker.

I can also remember the mission of drowning after he Vaasa, where have to endure crowds of pirates since the knife, without the five hundred pounds your favorite weapon.

And the sweep of the village to pair with Rondo (if not mistaken) - with a frisky guy Hoyt first mines blew.

And of course the cleanup of the tank farm pirates for a couple with Sam. Don't know about you, but I have it fired off perfectly at the highest level of difficulty. Also a colorful character! (spoiler) I hope someday fashion... well, you understand..)(/spoiler)

R
Rudi937 29.12.19

Yes the job to find the knife is quite interesting, in my head even ost Indiana Jones sound)) burning cannabis delivered too, still liked the mission with the participation of the Sam (where Blitzkrieg!!!) the murder of Vaasa and ink something.

U
ULTR19 29.12.19

Of course the mission with the flamethrower, what else?

a
artemsberg 29.12.19

no

m
molag bal 29.12.19

Руди937
For the sake of screaming Blitzkrieg! dead even once again to listen.. really cool screaming.
From unnamed memorable mission in search of the disguise of a mercenary.

T
TiREKT 29.12.19

My favorite mission is knechno burning pot fields).Also I was very surprised at the beginning (the escape from the camp Vaasa).And the end where you'll have a difficult choice:to remain with Citra or save the life of his girlfriend and friends back home (I chose the second option:to save the girl and go home).This is probably the most realistic game about survival.

E
Egor Podrezenko 29.12.19

Kirillenko45
on this miske where I got stuck

S
SteveG8 29.12.19

The most memorable mission is the burning of fields by dubstep Skillrex and.
The most annoying mission is the task of searching some item. (We still have his Buck Hughes says he is.)
And so the first half of the game the most interesting, and then there is some kind of misunderstanding.