3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DRENOYT 29.12.19 10:28 am

Disappearing textures in traffic, in a modified game. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi all, I'm not new to the world of ETS2 and like many people bored of the vanilla game. And you begin to stuff different mod locations, cities, goods and traffic. And the fact that I downloaded your Pak freight and traffic from Jazzycat and nothing is played fun and interesting. But after around 15 minutes the game stops to create texture on transport in the traffic. You can see only some wheels and trailers, and then it happens and all except the lighting from the headlights and rooms from the car nothing. Despite the fact that a game console gives a constant error in the spirit: Ignoring proto with failed segment assignment. And many-to-many sections. Why this may be happening? The game engine does not digest the number of mods?

Upd1: Put your screen. Here is all the traffic in the game. But sometimes progruzhat normal models.

Spoiler

Upd2: Apparently the case in the cache. (but not exactly) the Game fills the cache and stops traffic load after the cache is filled. It is necessary to remove and some time impossible to play normally until the cache is filled again.
PS. The cache is on the way:
C:\Users\****\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\cache

Upd3
Sistemki PC:
Solarpaces: I7-2600 3.4 GHz
Video: 1060 6gb
RAM: 12 GB
Link to log:
Спойлерhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1ySifa4Z74rxhJ5Me5PcD3Yk_jpiLpmB0

Upd4: Problem solved!

A huge thank you to Jazzycat'y for the solution to this problem!

If you have problems open the console and enter r_buffer_page_size 15 or 20 r_buffer_page_size
Overloaded the game.
Play.
Video memory should be at least 2GB
Any rule in the config.cfg the line uset r_buffer_page_size 10, change 10 to 15 or 20.
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karen i Elita 29.12.19

DRENOYT
Well, apparently traffic is invisible you;)))It's like new technology stealth for traffic. But seriously. it's probably a conflict of mods.

A
A s s A 29.12.19

DRENOYT
I have Rusape from the South.The region(after all, these cards have not adapted,I think so)when moving,for example,from a garage in Italy(the default) in the Russian cities(Usmap).Own trailers are also displayed incorrectly in Russian cities((((

K
Kottman 29.12.19

It is interesting however.
I got about a dozen mods with varying traffic and cargo including.
But these glitches have not yet been observed.
Only once with the mod MAN that disassembled a miracle went.
But I blew it and everything is OK,

K
Kottman 29.12.19

DRENOYT
Did you accidentally mod the MAN with the blue backlight of the panel is not installed ?

D
DRENOYT 29.12.19

stormans

Here is a list of mods that are.

Spoiler

Traffic and cargo are only Jessicaca. (Have you tried a 3 pack of trucks from the traffic), Only one heavy the burden of another set. (Tried disabling)

Map: RusMap
Graphics: Textures NextGen + weather Piva
Customiz: Mod to engines of trucks, mods to the interior in trucks
Gameplay: All the possible mods for 1.32 from jessicat, fix for steering light

And I think that's it :/ I Can still log to attach. Because when that happens, the real hell happens.

Спойлерhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1ySifa4Z74rxhJ5Me5PcD3Yk_jpiLpmB0

D
DRENOYT 29.12.19

Kottman
Here are the priorities in the game. From the top down

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

K
Kottman 29.12.19

DRENOYT
Nothing in the spoilers: do not disassemble. Very finely.
I asked a mod on MAN you installed ?

D
DRENOYT 29.12.19

Kottman
Spoilers can be open, click on the picture and open it in new window and zoom, and no, no truck personal is not installed.

D
DRENOYT 29.12.19

stormans
I understand you, thank you, I'll try. Thanks again!

D
DRENOYT 29.12.19

stormans
In General by process of elimination I came to the conclusion that this is due to a fashion among the tracks of Jessicat:
painted traffic bdf pack, painted truck traffic pack or truck traffic pack, and maybe even all of them at once. In General, disabling these 3 fashion the problem was solved...but the decision is difficult to call

A
Asvik-Anubis 29.12.19

DRENOYT
Here is a turn off ,Brutal Environment HD and ride with textures.

A
Asvik-Anubis 29.12.19

stormans
I, too, lost traffic, only skated the wheels off after a Brutal Environment HD everything fell into place

D
DRENOYT 29.12.19

stormans
Sorry, have all the same sign, the characteristics of your PC.

Percents: I7-2600 3.4 GH.z
Video: 1066
RAM: 12 GB

The driver is that the latter is not set, but can try.
Play not on the license. (although it is, but DLC is not present)

I too think that none of these problems are not present. Download a different Repack now, let's see what will be there.

A
A s s A 29.12.19

DRENOYT
Again,but I also have this problem!You're not alone)))no Graphic mods,the game license!!I think it's not a Repack!!)))

D
DRENOYT 29.12.19

stormans
pumped another Repack from Catalist, which allegedly do not cut, not recoded. Cleared the cache. And in the end played ~30 min, and again raced this thing (

D
DRENOYT 29.12.19

Even when missing textures have traffic, in addition baguet and the menus of the game.

Spoiler

J
Jazzycat 29.12.19

1.32 the Czechs were once again transformed a piece of the engine that is responsible for display of models/graphics. As usual, to bring to mind all did not, therefore, change on some configurations lead to undesirable consequences - departures from the pure log, departures with complaints of memory(regardless its amount), the disappearance of parts of the model geometry, graphical glitches, etc. Plus the Czechs counted the total number of models in default at the moment, figured their maximum simultaneously present in the frame number needed for this amount of memory, and tightly sewed it into the configuration. Of course, fashion with lots of new models in this framework did not fit. The people EN masse began to complain and in the last update I added some new console commands.

Conclusion.
If you have problems open the console and enter r_buffer_page_size 15 or 20 r_buffer_page_size
Overloaded the game.
Play.
Video memory should be at least 2GB
Any rule in the config.cfg the line uset r_buffer_page_size 10, change 10 to 15 or 20.

PS a Similar situation was after the release of the game, when in a similar way increase the cache in RAM ))) While the Czechs have not made it dynamic. Most likely, and now the Czechs before dotumkal a couple of patches ))

D
DRENOYT 29.12.19

Jazzycat
Thank you, Jez! Rescued so rescued. Really helped, played 5 hours straight and no problems! Consolidate the solution in the post!

Seriously, if it wasn't for you I would have probably hands would be hanged and left to suffer. Nobody can help, thank you again)

PS. And that to me is some craftsmen VK clarify for RAM, 12 gigs supposedly lacks. What game engine does not pull, etc. etc.)

t
toyota-caldina 29.12.19

DRENOYT
But really, thanks Jazzycat for the prompt help!

t
toyota-caldina 29.12.19

JazzyСкажите please how to config, you can set the maximum amount of VRAM?. Configuration: Pentium 2700k (overclocked to 5), the RAM 16, video 8.