3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LifeStream 29.12.19 10:29 am

Mercenary Games Indifferent (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Where to get a contract for the mercenary Games Indifferent ? Or where to find it... 3 days on the boards jump all over the map. No its.....
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
art.doxoyan 29.12.19

I didn't take the ad just happened to meet in the argolid))

D
Dimson_62 29.12.19

LifeStream
The assignments appear each player randomly and different, for example, daily quests appear at 17.00 Moscow, if you for example are in Phocis, the job you have, and will appear in Phocis, but if you didn't take it immediately and for some reason moved to the other end of the map, let's say in Pefka, will you take the job there. but to perform you will still come back to FOKIDA as you at the time of occurrence of the task was in the area and the job is tied to this area. On account of the weekly tasks, then again random, I do not know about others, but personally, I have a video appears in 70% of cases in Phocis, on the statue near the house of the Olympians, in 20% of cases on the ship and 10% on Megaride not far from the point of view, but always it is in these three points, but again, there is Rand, so maybe will have to run.

R
RestlinM 29.12.19

LifeStream
And you have a license?

h
h0p3r 29.12.19

I have 5 helmets made for yourself, and the bunch of mercenaries had stopped that)

L
LifeStream 29.12.19

RestlinM
Yes