3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U1traMagnum 02.01.20 07:56 pm

Feedback on the new NFSH (Need for Speed: Heat)

Hello people , here I want to share something about the game !! Yes it is not so and that it's good !! Good is not enough , she W a portrayal of the world is wrong, I understand that the joint chiefs are shit engine but damn EA Kamon when did you change the engine , it is not designed for arcade racing and RPG games with a 3-person microfreeze on my PC the game is working well is terribly frieze , like get rid of them I have no concept ! So the game itself is full game the same gathering as in payback , the train theme of the game was somehow not natural , you need to select the button for drifting is either W - Forward S - Backward , and need to double-click it and hold down what would the car went into a drift !! This is the most stupid I've seen , I'm not talking what they did with the grass and physics , grass pixel physical machines cardboard , destructible objects cardboard , about the plot while silent did not penetrate but still a few jobs I went in , the customization of cars at the highest levels , graphics full schlag , played as if in 2019 the game and in 2015 Yu , from the pros it's a cool soundtrack , dynamic weather ! Another galoot was not allowed to ride the legendary bmw need the plot to go , it is easier to make. There are those who play it ? One such PC i5-2500 , gtx 950 , 8 gb ram ? If you have something that either happened to remove the friezes write ) write their opinion about the game and what were you expecting from her ?)
12 Comments
Sort by:
U
U1traMagnum 02.01.20

I decided performance issues , my PC i5-2500 with a frequency of 3.50 c turbo bostom 3.70 , 950 gtx(2gb) , 8 gb ram, the problem was lack of memory !! The game requires more memory 8 GB is not enough for her to play rules need 16 GB , which is what I did added a swap file to 8 GB and the game became better to work , the pagefile is slower than RAM best buy but I don't have the money for it so here is the output for low-end PC , there is no 16 GB make a swap file of 8 GB , 8192 - 8192 is exactly 8 GB

V
Vyxyxol 02.01.20

U1traMagnum wrote:
8096 is exactly 8 GB
Yeah, only the rest of humanity 8GB is 8192 MB. The lool.

A
Aston Bill 30.10.20

I don't understand why racing fans need a well-made schedule. It's a race, not a GTA 5. Yes, the engine to change - reasonable, although again with criticism in a hurry I would not hurry, the game is clearly better and more fun than cardboard Peyback. Here cars to drive more interesting, there is a difference in driving different cars, you can change a lot in control, the world is interesting. The atmosphere of the game is quite good. I don't remember anything like that since Carbon. The plot is simple and clear - bad cops, cute racers, does not load, tightens, unlike the fast schizophrenia Payback, where the characters do not cause sympathy at all, because he could not feel them. It is not clear why we should take revenge, to steal something, from what radish, from what bodun? Heat is quite good friends and those who have it... I don't understand what you're comparing him with. There are so many amazing games in the world of racing? Just do not seriously compare with Most Wanted and Underground - it is, of course, a golden classic, but at least EA a little tried, the game to play interesting, with the cops, although very vicious ... I don't remember such interest in myself for a long time, but again sarbon or The Run. Rivals too was hot, but for five minutes, there's a plot with a toe. Heat - Not bad, friends!

K
KOTEHOK 30.10.20

Aston Bill
graphics, of course, not the main thing, but it will never be superfluous

S
Sasha12345789 30.10.20

I'm going to stand up for the hit, too. I immediately showed the game on 4ku (on a 5bal scale) and now put all 5 without hesitation. Everyone was whining that bridgeVanted is the best! Yes - it's cool - it can't take away. But let's approach without a suit and compare these games. What does Vanted catch? I think so - the plot, the atmosphere, physics and THE MUSIC! Well, no one can compete with the first point. To feel like a good guy who's climbing up a blackout knocking out bad guys in a fair fight on super bowls is great! Drove. 2nd - Atmosphere. Well, I'm not going to say she's not on the level in Heath. It's just a whole other level. It's a different style. And it's good. In THE MV it's cloudy sky, which kind of says all the way that you were treated badly and you regain your status. Hit shows the atmosphere of the holiday! The sun, Miami, colorful shirts and good mood - that's what the developers wanted to convey. And it was quite successful, and if someone does not like it, it does not mean that the game is bad, it means that you do not like specifically you, that's all!. 3 - physics. And do not say that in Hit machines - irons. Well, in that and salt that on it you can not win and begin to save lava on the details and went-go. Such is the PLOT! When you pump normally a wheelbarrow and adjust under yourself then all the ride is very worthy. (The most that here every detail on the wheelbarrow changes her behavior. 4 - FIRST muse. That's the right one. In MV, it's rock! And it's right for that atmosphere. And Heath... Well, how do you imagine the combination of heavy rock and summer day, palm trees and good mood???! I'm not saying I like tracks. I say they fit into the big picture.
The hit also has its pros, which are not in the MV: 1. graphics. Oh - don't tell me I'm 15 years old! Yes, I also love this game! It itself passed once 5 or 6. But time goes by and the difference is huge. We compare - so let's compare! Simple and objective. After Heath's exit, I don't want to drive on the square streets of MV anymore. Evening city (especially when you go on a serpentine and it can be seen all) is just beautiful!. I want to see a beautifully drawn Ferrari on my monitor and not the square windows of the good old MV. To the stats about the Ferrari. Here the 2nd point came out - it's the selection of wheelbarrows. Well, there's nothing to compare. Hit the head above. The third point is the customization of the parts. Here, too, Heath is on top. So, as you can see in the hit there are advantages. And here's another thing. When you go through the story in the MV, there is nothing else to do. In Heath, at the expense of a beautiful evening city, daytime sunbathing locations and a large selection of cars want to trash the evening after work under the beer))) IMHO

i
insel260 30.10.20

Sasha12345789
1. Plot. A simple plot of MV, where you are only required to crush opponents, winning races, becoming a legend of street racers. And Heath's story, where we get involved in a police showdown with the cops themselves. The plot of the MV ends with our victory. Heath's plot makes it clear that the use of our diligence was 0 as much as 0 tenths.
2. I agree with the atmosphere. In the hit, play is more fun in terms of scenery. It's brighter! All is illuminated by neon and sun.
3. Physics, that in THE, that in Heath - one and the same p'rash. And there and there,fucking you that you adjust to your style. Either skid or tram. And about the corvette with a clearance of 2 cm and at the same time jumping cheerfully on the off-road at a speed of 200 km/h, I generally will not say ...
4. Music. Well, time does not stand still and if in the 2000s many people listened to rock music, now the inclination of the people has gone to electronic music. It is a pity that EA does not allow in their racing games switching radio stations. In Peybek, I even turned off the sound so I wouldn't listen to that vile rap.

As for the graphics, namely the detail, it's generally facepalm. The sky is one stretched texture. It wasn't like that in 2000. Horror! You can even see the edges of the texture in the cloudless sky... It's disgusting and sloppy. And the drawing range? In ultra settings no higher than 150 meters!!! If you put a blur in motion and bloom in the settings, then everything is fine. From the technical side of the game - a complete failure. Given how much it eats the resources of the comp and its system requirements and comparing this game on schedule / technical settings with Forza Horisen, the second just flies into the sky! It was necessary to manage to make low-polygonal textures of the world, while twisting the devouring of resources into the ceiling ... We probably learned from Ubysoft and Crew2.

Score 2 out of 5. Just if you compare with Forza (and on the price tag they are the same), then nfs is an arcade absurdity, no more.
And finally.
Well, how do you imagine the combination of heavy rock and summer day, palm trees and good mood???!

That's it, Los Angeles, summer, palm trees and rock festival week!

B
BMW Pikachu 30.10.20

U1traMagnum
I really like the game, if the graphics did as in the nfs 2015 then it was cool

S
Sasha12345789 31.10.20

insel260
Well chuvaaak..... Don't put the forse in here. It is clear and clear that the hit is weak in everything. We only compare the series. Plus, in no way, everyone yells that the Vanted Heath Bridge is far away, so I came to his defense. On the subject of the plot, I immediately said that although in MV it is simple but for the racing game it is as suitable as possible. And about the muse... you don't equal the heavy rock of MV which, after all, insisted on his opinion, does not fit with palm trees and the sun. Punk rock is another matter! (I'm talking about the aforementioned fest A LA: there's most of the rock field! So, punk rock, it's yes: 100% combination with a good mood and a palm tree!!!! But he's not in the MV at all!!!
Well, if we talk about these requirements, then, of course, hit, ska, eats! though, as you yourself said, "time does not stand still" ))) Requirements of the same 3rd forza: it is also not a gift!

i
insel260 31.10.20

Sasha12345789
I compared Heath and Forzu primarily because they are in the same price range (4.5-5k Heath and 4k Forza). And technically, with such forse graphics and sis requirements; and Heath's squalor and her appetite.

Is it heavy rock in THE MV? To see, where there are drums and bass guitar, for you it is heavy rock...
For example, hard rock, which I sometimes listen to. Listen to a couple of songs and compare with the "hard" rock MV...
Spoiler

Spoiler

So, is it REALLY rock? Ha...
By the way, in MV, rock music is only 5-6 compositions, if I do not change the memory. I agree in MV there are 2 compositions of hard rock, This is a band Static X and something else. And even then, you can not call it a fierce, but rather drive, to stand up to energetic riding with a cool opponent. And from this in the ears in Heath, you get tired after an hour of driving.

If you only play the Nfs series and don't pay attention to other racing arcades, then Heath will be on 4 out of 5. But, if there is something to compare from the modern (agree, compare games with the difference in a decade, at least stupid)... It immediately becomes clear that Heath is a sham and squalor, not worth 1 thousand rubles, which is now asked for it. Only on a mega sale for 300-500 rubles it can be bought, and even then, thinking 300 times between buying a forza on the black market, or buying this misunderstanding.

Here, by the way. You will find it so, but answer one question - why initially the price for THIS was 5 thousand rubles, and now 1 thousand rubles? Discount of 4 thousand... At the same time, for example, the same forza, as it cost 4 thousand, and it is worth it. EA are too greedy, they will not just throw off 4k ... Why do you think such a discount?

S
Sasha12345789 04.11.20

insel260
Buddy! You don't think I get it - I don't want to argue with you! I just expressed my opinion "IN THE PEOPLE." and I think it's true. And you start there something there REALLY ME Drum, not a drum ... That's your opinion, and I'm not interested in it at all.
And I didn't say that the hit was worth a lot. I just said it's not that bad (and not as much worse or better THAN MB). And you just started to get used to words. Not good. And then I put the forzu back in here. And even the prices here shoved .... What for? (it's not a place at all if you take into account the fact that 89 percent downloaded "Hit" from torrents and they generally do not care about the difference between the forse and him in the money).
Cut it out! There is no need to waste precious time on stupid disputes. Be smarter and kinder!

i
insel260 05.11.20

Sasha12345789
Where do I impose something on you?
If you compare the game, you need to compare everything from the price tag to the musical component.
And why do you think I can only compare with MV 2005? Hit and MV 2005 - it's completely different games, with a completely different story!
Or maybe it seems to you that they are similar precisely because the game has a free ride - tuning?
Befriend me! In the series of Nfs has not yet been a race with free driving on the terrain (only on the roads). Therefore, to compare Heath with other parts - it is pointless, it is necessary to pick up games on the side.
In terms of scale, graphics, number of vehicles, price tag in the end - the only, most appropriate, comparison - this is the same forza. It doesn't make sense to compare Heath with other games.

Yes, I started to quibble with words. You don't like the heavy rock OF THE World who, after all, insisted on your opinion, does not fit with palm trees and the sun
Here you are imposing your point of view. I'm denying it! And yet I'm a "villain"? Ha ha ha!!!

And the fact that the game was downloaded from the torrent, it's generally facepalm. Why did you put that in here? We're sorting out the game, not the wee- the freebies. Behind the asterisks the word "pirates", well, suddenly who did not understand ...

s
shiva666 15.11.20

I play the third week, on the release of the game did not get, as did not play games at all (iron on the computer is such that only in underground 2 play on the maximum). Didn't play payback, you're not playing back, and that's on the bench. I'm one of those who is not particularly worried about physics (there, for example, palm trees to demolish at a speed of 3-4 km/h - for me is permissible in principle, although ridiculous). I liked the customization of cars, you can sit for hours in the garage, stupidly painting the car. I liked the soundtrack, although with Latin in the daytime, of course busting (But, Latino goes well with the beaches and palm trees of the city). The plot is weak, as if made for a tick, passes quickly, and the feeling of satisfaction and pride from the passage does not cause. The search system for "graffiti" and "flamingo" is similar to the search for "UFO parts" in GTA'he and is popularly referred to as "bullying", but 100% of the passage of this stage of the game, just a sense of satisfaction. As for the races themselves, if you play with the bots, they go until they are overtaken, then begin to weave, as if dull with the feeling of approaching defeat, which causes a controversial feeling. As for me, this part is needed only to punt the tight machine and the machine itself online, I did not find any other application of this game.