3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
People_on_PG_speak_KoKoKo 02.01.20 07:56 pm

Headphones,but...

What are good headphones for 3K?
34 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 02.01.20

People_on_PG_speak_KoKoKo
For example here are:
https://www.onlinetrade.ru/catalogue/naushniki-c92/axelvox/naushniki_axelvox_hd271-84167.html?c=60
Almost complete analog of AKG. Itself I use, and quite happy. The main thing that the sound card is not bad...
NOT for mp3.

P
People_on_PG_speak_KoKoKo 02.01.20

Hattack
Thank you,to me is just as nice.Nothing more.

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

Hattack
There in the nothing from AKG sound at the bottom !

P

X_ray_83
It is not necessary to arrange srach,I just need any replacement ears for the 500r in 2013 :)

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

And where does srach 500 rubles and 3000 rubles big difference !
See Audio-technica ath-avc200 a minimum, and not trash Chinese do not understand how to work !

P

X_ray_83
Okay,and if you dig,4-5K is that good?No frills,one volume control is enough.

a
agula98 02.01.20

People_on_PG_speak_KoKoKo wrote:
is that good?B
hyperx stinger

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

Audio-Technica ATH-M30X approximately stokoe and goes, but the sound needs to be good or HiFi player !

G
GG4 02.01.20

Good headphones are from 12K and above, provided a great sound card from 10K and above. No sound card to search for a good pair of headphones is pointless.

P

GG4
I'm not saying I need some super professional ears.Don't see the point so much money to spend on peripherals.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.01.20

Sven AP-U980MV
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/3e34f4b48b7f3330/provodnye-nausniki-sven-ap-u980mv-cernyj/
Topobase top for his grandmother
USB connection ,that is, to not care what soundcard they have is their own ,virtual 7.1 ,the simplest and versatile software with equalizer and other functions ,the sound can be customized to any taste .
The microphone heard clearly without the loud noise in the settings of the software also has all the settings you need
Metal plate under the plastic headboard ,embouchure with a diameter of 50 mm will sit on any ears and will not push .

He recently searched for ,looked reviews ,read the reviews ,bought them ,not recommend to a friend ,he was satisfied .

S
SPR1GGAN 02.01.20

GG4
standards so you have the price tag goes to 22k for the sound ,why would a man such troubles if he doesn't FAP to the bass or tone in the music ,but just listens ,and in my games has always lacked(of pubs,apex ,cs go ,etc.), all heard ,posizione great zvukovaja I have the old installation ,and after Svinov as if it were another computer))

G
GG4 02.01.20

SPR1GGAN
In your case, enough for 300 rubles for wires in the ears For good sound need sound sound card then headphones.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.01.20

GG4
I hear something in the headphones with a soundcard for 22k? vs 2K? che, I highly doubt it

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

SPR1GGAN
Sven is a chum of the same )))

S
SPR1GGAN 02.01.20

X_ray_83
and FAQ? the main thing that the functionality of your perform ,before they were risers ,but as they zvukovoy was not Sony was in better times,in particular, there was bass ,the background sounds become louder and most importantly I began to hear better in microphone ,these Chinese are better than those that were offered first))

S
SPR1GGAN 02.01.20

Hattack
I read about them ,really good reviews ,but they are purely for music,the comments of the people they carry a under PC and games it is not the choice ,and the soundcard doesn't fit in the price to 3K)

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

SPR1GGAN
Dynamics kitaiskie, moreover, they do sound do not and can not because the shit !
Audio-technica,Sony, AKG, Sennheiser, Panasonic, and so on, these firms experimented and created their own dynamics and technology for 70 years, it is not possible for 5-10 years as Sven and others to make quality headphones need the work and experience, and the Chinese have it is because the shit is coming out !
Just companies like Edifier bought Stax, and they make quality headphones, but it creates not the Chinese and the Japanese, as well, and Samsung bought a Harman because sound zero !
Just so you won't be able to do the type headphones HiFI will be pissed with these Chinese as Sven,Razer, Kingston is the only name and sound are not there )))

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

agula98
hyperx stinger
This is also the Chinese garbage 500 ruble sold for 4000 rubles the main thing appearance and not the sound )))

S
SPR1GGAN 02.01.20

X_ray_83
as well that I have nothing to compare and I like the fact that you have to improve the sound with the transition to the new even surprised .
soundcard ears for 20K ,this is the jungle for fans of the sound ,and for the common man and the Chinese have enough ,I do work for music's sake ,and the sound melomana would probably be killed ))