3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DreamcastPro 02.01.20 07:56 pm

Need for Speed Pro Street - Redux by 2020 StrelitziaReg (Need for Speed ProStreet)

With all the upcoming or ensuing 2020(depending on when you read)
I want to share with you my experience in a new graphical fashion Redux for Need for Speed Pro Street, now replaced by already more than 150 textures , ready for 5 locations(full changelog can be found below)I also communicate closely with the person who created the Redux for the first Underground , take advice, etc. Any return is welcome , any suggestions if possible will be implemented.

Changelog:
Ebisu------------✔
Portland---------✔
Nevada-----------✔
Tokyo------------✔
MondelloPark-----✔
Texas------------✔
ChicagoAirfield--✔
Autobahring------✔
Leipzig----------✔
Infineon---------✖
WillowSprings----✖
Autopolis--------✖
19 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 02.01.20

DreamcastPro
No offense to the author, but for me ProStreet and now looks good

i
insel260 02.01.20

Looks good, link to the mod is?

D
DreamcastPro 02.01.20

insel260
in the pipeline , tomorrow's likely announcement trailer https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvUfvLlYshUaqxJXeglx2Ug

i
insel260 02.01.20

DreamcastPro
OK, I'll wait. On screen it looks great.
Maybe then the review on PG will do. And a reference there that would be easier to find it!
In General, expect a mod, just wanted pereproyti game.

D
Dedsun 02.01.20

dilat
Of course, I do not grafodrocher over 100 LVL. A few days ago, the original set(because like the count was on top ),but my eyes just bleed to death from the textures... And the cheesy voice acting of the engines I remember from the time when it is just released...

d
dilat 02.01.20

Dedsun
Don't know myself, nothing is not embarrassing. I now remember the voice engine of the first auto Shift if from recorder sound

D
DreamcastPro 02.01.20

All well, I have a couple of VIDOS , the first comparison of the original and Redux graphics on the Tokyo map which is currently being done , second VIDOS ultra preset MXAO and 2880*1800( where my 1060 fully sdyhaet)So if you're a fan of prostrate and you have 1080ti for you exclusive )

A
Alexander_Vesker 02.01.20

The model is excellent.sorry my old 1050ti will not survive. Only the gastritis it is a complete slag.and beautiful textures will not save him.the graphics are colorful.juicy color.if developed did I doubt that better gash

D
DreamcastPro 02.01.20

Systems.requirements
For playing FullHD - 8GB ram - gtx1050
To game at 4K - 12GB RAM - gtx1070ti
To game in 4K WITH MXAO - 12GB ram - gtx1080ti/rtx2070
(of course we are talking about 60fps) there were 6 locations , mod in a week will be ready
my screenshot(resolution 2880*1800 ( not full 4K) my vidyuhi 1060 3 GB) no stable 60

D
DreamcastPro 02.01.20

Alexander_Vesker
watching some of the settings in question , in full stepper motor beh of Mao will be 60 fps

A

DreamcastPro
I'm 60 frames it comes

S
SPR1GGAN 02.01.20

Alexander_Vesker
for me it heck best of all ,no annoying cops as the underground and the empty drive in the city
great customization with subtle settings which really affect the behavior of the machine ,the whole game is revealed in high-speed races,the rest is playable middling, from new high-speed there are already speed felt on full and the settings of aerodynamics are visible at 100%, when one and the same car just because of a couple of the slider takes off and starts doing cartwheels ,and after the settings is cornering and progonki rooted to the spot

A

SPR1GGAN
I always hated race on speed.if not traveling by car.and wild horses
the game is great.it's about race.and mV.cardboard and other chase.as she went to a series of fast and furious Americans so they pereklinelo

A

DreamcastPro
I hope you removed the glass bottom cars.as turn over so I think that looking glass

i
insel260 02.01.20

DreamcastPro
Look, momentik. In the game, with the additional patch (on a few new cars and tracks) there are problems with some machines. Namely, when you change the visual part, missing textures. These textures you will rule or you do only the replacement textures of the world?

D
DreamcastPro 02.01.20

insel260
I have not seen this , and th for the car?

G
Guest 16.11.20

https://sharemods.com/3tndh6trtzx3/Redux.v1.3.rar.html

G
Guest 27.08.21

Where do I download this game

G
Guest 11.09.21

try ovagames. i wont post outside links here