3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamchatka Z 02.01.20 08:00 pm

Cheating or useful console command? (Fallout 4)

A simple example. One of the first locations that the player visits on the instructions of Preston, the Plant "Corvega" After Stripping remains a lot of weapons and armor which can be salutati from the corpses and subsequently sell, as well as a lot of useful stuff that can be disassembled for later crafting. The game provides an opportunity to carry out this legally? YES!!! Just this will have to do a Walker of 10-20 or even 30. And assuming that playing on survival, it will take a huge amount of time because of the lack of the possibility of rapid movement. Driving player.modav carryweight xxx, you do not become more resistant to damage, your weapon blows and more XP, the enemies don't drop dead from one hit when fired from some sort of bedraggled pukalki. You just save your time, which many do not have in life, not more. What do you think about this? Interesting to know your opinion.
32 Comments
Sort by:
a
antonrogov 02.01.20

It's a loner. Play as you want.

J
JoKeRD07 02.01.20

Kamchatka Z
Then nospawn houses a bunch of stuff and understand it, what's the problem?

K
Kamchatka Z 02.01.20

JoKeRD07
In this case, you take it out of the air, not mined in an honest way.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.01.20

Kamchatka Z
Bit of a strange question )
Single player game, not online, and it openly supports custom modifications. Put everything that you're comfortable, introduce the team which is convenient (it's still a game, and the presence of certain conventions valid). And play for fun ), as it suits you, you're not to report to someone play, and to entertain themselves )

K
Kamchatka Z 02.01.20

antonrogov
_Red_FoXx_
It is not in the report. Clear stump that want to play as. The question is, who believes: it is Cheating or not.

L
Lodurr 02.01.20

Kamchatka Z
Of course cheating. Without cheating you have to explore options, think. College near the gas station has machines for weapons and armor. Unnecessary, cheap, armor can be disassembled. Then there are two options, either a few times to run or pull with Overdrive on stimpack and water.. this is on Survival mode. Moreover, it is also Russian roulette. Drag, see, for example, creeping claw of death, and you already understand in advance that in this life you are not much luck. xD)
And in easy mode it's much easier, perks is on overload. That would run you, and move with an overload.

L
Lex-one 02.01.20

Kamchatka Z
Kamchatka Z wrote:
It is not in the report. Clear stump that want to play as. The question is, who believes: it is Cheating or not.
It's not that someone believes a thing is what it is, in fact a violation of the rules of the game, then cheat.
It's simple.

d
darkpromo 02.01.20

Kamchatka Z
What's the difference, on the economy of the game is not affected

K
Kamchatka Z 02.01.20

Lodurr
Lex-one
Thank you for sharing your opinion.

K
Kamchatka Z 02.01.20

darkpromo
As for me it do not affect anything, but just saves time.

s
saa0891 02.01.20

Kamchatka Z
Kamchatka Z wrote:
player.modav carryweight xxx
It is everywhere the case of cheating,if you do not have enough money to be stupid to configure water treatment plants and you have a water wagon and a small truck (it is quite expensive) you had to buy all that is necessary,and when you're using console commands increase the weight this is cheating,however it is only your choice,if you don't break from the challenge of survival mode can use this command only what is different from what just stupid to add it by using the console right thing or money, it will save even more time.

Moreover there is a legal way how to transfer an infinite amount of junk (the only drawback you can't run with acceleration) pumped Strong ridge 4 level and Adamantely skeleton 3 level at the expense of the latter not sure what it affects,but in any case, on survival it is very useful.

s
saa0891 02.01.20

antonrogov wrote:
It's a loner. Play as you want.
_Red_FoXx_ wrote:
The game is single player, not online
I just fall out with some people they don't even understand the issue,i.e. if it is not online then cheat it is possible,I can't wrap my head as to challenge and indeed real game experience with cheats,and then I wonder why many games are being degraded and simplified.

S
Slipnot6 02.01.20

saa0891 wrote:
This is everywhere the case cheating
Do. Any console command, which gives an advantage - cheat.
Kamchatka Z wrote:
As for me it do not affect anything, but just saves time.
Let's understand the concept of what the word cheat with the English? That's right - cheating. You obmann the game into thinking that you can carry much more weight than it's meant to be standard.
Discuss here about, another useless forum topic.

K
Kamchatka Z 02.01.20

saa0891
It's not the lack of money, but the fact that it is a pity to leave loot on a stripped locations. My nature does not allow me to throw mined in battle trophies. And while all of these ranges will be pumped, already half of the game will be held. The game has a legal removal of the loot from the battlefield for a few trips these trips I just reduce to one.

s
saa0891 02.01.20

Kamchatka Z
Well, the point I wrote to you,do not want to leave any rubbish put in the drawer until better times what the problem is,or where he is not lost,moreover can use a rotorcraft fraternity,he of course with his slow landing and take-off is not much faster than on foot but still,use your partner as a mule,by the way partners also have inventory when most people over the fact that he can take him, you can download it all you want,but that is again your choice to use it or not breaks you this challenge and the impression of the game,enjoy it,the opinion I wrote,I do not see much difference between what you just added the item through console and through console, increase of weight,all it cheats that break what is in the game by default.

K
Kamchatka Z 02.01.20

saa0891
Thanks, I was wondering to get acquainted with him.

M
MrGrave 02.01.20

It is cheating by definition that fact. In such situations, you need to think about the solution to the current situation and make decisions, as mentioned by users above. In any case, the bypass slot limitations. Personally, when I played F4 on vigibase, did the system of stalkers: collected all suitable locations for loot and store it in a certain place. Recorded coordinates in the future or take out what you need, or organized trips for removal of all debris at the base.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.01.20

saa0891
Well done, continue to fall on ))
And Yes, if I copy the message, then copy it entirely to a separate phrase does not look out of context! )))
I was even wondering what you're going with the attitude when you know that someone is on your computer in a single game entered the console command, and worse have used Artmann? You have that the world is crumbling? It somehow personally offends you? )))

And the main conclusion, the use of commands leads to the fact that the games are degrading!!! Well DONE !!! Not that kind of game, the players themselves vote with their own money ))))

Maybe it's worth to lighten up ))

s
saa0891 02.01.20

_Red_FoXx_ wrote:
I was even wondering what you're going with the attitude when you know that someone is on your computer in a single game entered the console command, and worse have used Artmann? You have that the world is crumbling? It somehow personally offends you? )))
I generally don't give a shit who plays and how,I write what for me is important.

_Red_FoXx_ wrote:
And the main conclusion, the use of commands leads to the fact that the games are degrading!!! Well DONE !!! Not that kind of game, the players themselves vote with their own money ))))
You can't draw conclusions games are not degraded due to the use of console commands but because many players do not like difficult gameplay,and posts about cheats online, and the fact that people even do not understand the issue topics just to confirm this.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.01.20

saa0891
I generally don't give a shit who plays and how

You can't draw conclusions games are not degraded due to the use of console commands but because many players do not like difficult gameplay,and posts about cheats online, and the fact that people even do not understand the issue topics just to confirm this.

But you're a tough guy !!! )))

Saritsa on the console command in the 4th police - it must be able to!!!))))