3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shakot 02.01.20 08:00 pm

Why not open the console??????? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I did everything as written added a line EnableCheats=1 after the [Game Options] but the console does not open clicked on tell but the console is not visible when I drive code to press hotkeys !!!!!
Help it!!!!!!
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.01.20

In the search engines banned, eh?
Let's start with the fact that the console is invisible. Always. This time.
To enter codes you need to switch to English layout. The first time you may fail, but in the end the letters should be entered (even if you don't see it). That's two.
That's all. Go for it. :)

s
shakot 02.01.20

<Rikudo Nagashi
I do as told but when I enter the code press the hotkeys !!!!! What to do?????

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.01.20

shakot
Hmm. Here I am right now specifically checked, everything works. Layout switched tried? Exactly ~ you press?
Because the more to sin than that. Only the layout is to blame.

s
shakot 02.01.20

Describe poshagovo how to turn on the console
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s
shakot 02.01.20

Tell me why in the first Kotor
I do as written switched to English language then click on tell character does not move but the console is not visible??????????????

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.01.20

shakot
So, first answer the question about the first Kotor.
I repeat - the console is INVISIBLE. It is. But you will not see it. Because it is so bad. The character will not move when you turn on the console, because when you press the movement keys will be entered letters. I will say again that all this is not visible, but because to enter the cheats have blindly and without errors.

Now explain the inclusion of the console.
1). Open the swkotor.ini in the game folder.
2). After the line [Game Options] press Enter and write below EnableCheats=1 (English letters!!!). Save.
3). Switch keyboard layout to English (very important). You can do it directly in the game, although it is better still in advance.
4). Start the game.
5). Load a save/start a new game.
6). Press "~ " key (located at the left corner between the Tab and 1).
7). Write codes as if we were doing it in any other game, where is the console. To write without mistakes. If you think you made a mistake, erase all by pressing the backspace and write again.
8). After writing the code, press Enter.
9). If you want to use multiple codes, start all over again, starting from the sixth item (because after writing one code, the console closes, and it should be open again).

s
shakot 02.01.20

Rikudo Nagashi

I did as you said but when najimy on tell not what proiskhodit the console does not appear in the first Kotor and the character moves!!!!!!!
HERE is a PHOTO of the FILE SWKOTOR Kotor first

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.01.20

shakot
So. Well, the line did all right, Malaca.
And again I will say that the console is not displayed. Because it is invisible line at the top of the screen. It is not visible. At all. This means that if you dial, for example, the cheat code givecomputeruse 100, you typed will not be shown on the screen. But as soon as I hit Enter (and if the code is printed is true), the result will be 100 points of skill Computer.
A symptom of the console is the lack of character movement when you press the movement keys (W, A, S, D, for example). If you press the tilde character is not moving, then the console is turned on. But before writing cheats four seconds and hold the Backspace key (that you typed letters when checking the console has worn off). Again, the tilde only works when you change the layout. In this case, change the layout as long as the console doesn't work.

s
shakot 02.01.20

Rikudo Nagashi
I mean Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic 1 console should appear

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.01.20

shakot
If the question concerns the first part, that's why the theme of the second? Hmm.
Well, no, the console is invisible in both parts. The only difference is that in the first part of the typed letters will appear in the upper left corner of the screen. In the second part of the letters are not visible.

s
shakot 02.01.20

Rikudo Nagashi
I press shift+Alt then tell character is not moving then enter the code and press the entr but the character still does not move we have to minimize the game that he was moving !!!!!!
But the code is not loans do not appear if this is the code for credits

s
shakot 02.01.20

But my letters are not pojulytsja

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.01.20

shakot
givecomputeruse 100 cheat-code is not on the loans, and to increase skills with computers.
For loans use givecredits 100000.

s
shakot 02.01.20

I know but the result is not appearing

s
shakot 02.01.20

Rikudo Nagashi
I press shift+Alt then tell character is not moving then enter the code and press the entr but the character still does not move we have to minimize the game that he was moving !!!!!!
And letters do not appear what to do but the character is not moving

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.01.20

shakot
Well, if the letters do not appear, simply press the key for printing code and press Enter.

s
shakot 02.01.20

Rikudo Nagashi
and when push entr need the character to move and to activate the console must Alt+Shift then tell

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.01.20

shakot
Yes, that's right.

s
shakot 02.01.20

Rikudo Nagashi
Look here am I doing it right first I press in game Alt+shift then click tilt the player is not moving then I enter the code but the letters are not vidno. Entered the code press the entr but the character still does not move and the code is not what gave the problem .
GAME Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.01.20

shakot
So, after I pressed the tilde and checked whether moving the character or not (because you're after the console opens, I press movement keys, right?) erase all that is written using the Backspace key. Because the invisible line console absolute after verification will be something like wwwwwwwaaaaassssdddd (for example). Erase it all, holding the key down for 5-10 seconds (make sure the excess has worn off), then write the code and press Enter. Sometimes you have to press Enter again.