3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgeN 1137 02.01.20 08:01 pm

The records of speed part II (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

I think the title theme is clear...
The previous part
65 Comments
Sort by:
r
ray racer 02.01.20

385 km/h in the Gallardo.

S
SH1FTER 02.01.20

lol. I do not remember exactly. 270 MPH on a desert drag racing on fully tyuningovye Murcilago (fully implies all ultimate + junkman), of course then a flying engine and prevents the car which hit (or not to find a suitable area for dispersal, and indeed, no time to cool the engine). Solreiser or how you got there: sliders do not affect the speed? lol. I tried to set all sliders have a maximum single unit, to make the record. For desert drag racing handling is not affected? I would say that the most important role in achieving the max speed he plays it. The video will do as will go again MV and unlocks Murcilago. For those who were too lazy to study carefully the game and complains about the fake top speed. PS: 270 mph = approximately 448 km\hour.

I
ICE-Crow 02.01.20

456 km/h on a fully tunelovani Mazdespeed 3

S
SH1FTER 02.01.20

No Mazda's in NFS: MW.

x
x_Gaijin_x 02.01.20

the topic is no longer relevant, all records of the gaming machines supplied without cheats and with cheats no wheels (replaced on the car too)

I
ICE-Crow 02.01.20

if there is no installed Mod Loader.a mod loader is nechit,pix.PlayGround.ru
and if no mod here then toyota supra 376км\h,

D
DnsKl 02.01.20

388 km / hour-Carrera GT!

s
sindicat21 02.01.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

s
sindicat21 02.01.20

449 km per hour on the CROSS Corvette bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s
sindicat21 02.01.20

without cheats

D
DnsKl 02.01.20

Nonsense!!!!

N
Nik zaepal 02.01.20

the topic is no longer relevant, all records of the gaming machines supplied without cheats and with cheats no wheels (replaced on the car too)
To paraphrase the answer - the topic was not relevant with the release of motovskoy game version namely patch 1.3 with the mod loader, not the cheats in the trainer, as the output of the mod allowed the game to break the files tobish trainer has become for cheaters is useless. And now the question is: how can you put a speed record as most Peeps don't snaut that is embedded in files cars, so I like - I wilil here the Mercedes and did he 470км posuti mercy no this speed, but even so the rest Chely shield already is the norm!

PS. but if purely to put the picture here, so it rate will be 15000 thousand km, that's Wat you parametr city for 37 seconds. the speed in the neighborhood of 1350 km

N
Nik zaepal 02.01.20

A little gain 1000km/h in 1st gear without anything but pressing the gas? Without any coaches and that kind of Malarkey? I think hardly anyone here in this thread capable of this, though, because not all programmers sit

answer 4 years later =))) such questions be addressed to Toko me and hjhj, that if all noticed above laid on my video there was Toko one transfer.

s
sindicat21 02.01.20

I am not without cheats Corvette cross is really a very fast car!!!!!!!!but the fact that the 456 km/h on a fully tunelovani Mazdespeed 3 this is nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s
sindicat21 02.01.20

I don't have mod loader because I can't even understand the reason for th he winning!and the Corvette is the standard!

N
Nik zaepal 02.01.20

I don't have mod loader
And he posuti not needed, without it the car can be easily changed in the game, just the folder (the car) to throw in a folder replac Kar, which lies in the adons folder.

s
sindicat21 02.01.20

no need to throw in the folder CARS as ADDONS in the directory is not present!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
-NeLegaL- 02.01.20

With modename wheelbarrows it is possible for 400-500 km/h the ride

F
Full Metal Chaos 02.01.20

more 600 - 700 km/h.

D
DnsKl 02.01.20

Eeee!!!Dudes stop you maloha brought!!!Poshol already talking about mods and modified cars and we are talking about the original!!!!!