3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gogin.pyoter 02.01.20 08:05 pm

How to destroy the Minutemen (Fallout 4)

playing for the brotherhood of steel and Preston Garvey immortal does not die is it possible as a thread to destroy the Minutemen?
29 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrJamesMay 02.01.20

In my opinion, it looks ridiculous: the Brotherhood of Steel, seeking to destroy the Minutemen...
You can't kill him. Expect fashion, which will give the opportunity to kill all the characters. And in General - is nonsense.

u
usd741 02.01.20

Why would a guy wet?

g
gogin.pyoter 02.01.20

BlackNigerSofa
I'm not a racist but want to destroy all the factions, so to say the victory of the brotherhood of steel was full

S
Setesh 02.01.20

gogin.pyoter
and what did the Minutemen? they in no way claim to power in the region live in peace, develop settlements...

S
Spez24 02.01.20

BlackNigerSofa
Like all of the faction))

z
zhekazloy 02.01.20

Not strange the only sane faction is tolerant to all)
The brotherhood incidentally begins with the fact that crushes under her settlement meetmenow ( noble such a racket))
Also killed the entry terminal of the brotherhood (of derivable)
wait until raiders attack the caravan. then attack with vintokryl using power armor and laser weapons it will be a spectacular and epic!
merchants want not want to give discounts for future business operations for the rescue(not literally but something like this)
on topic, you forgot that you would be Director - General - because it is absurd)
(there are a lot of factions mentioned but this campaign under DLTS)

S
Setesh 02.01.20

well, the brotherhood really reketirov to take at least a recurring quest to filter food from settlements.
don't understand how can you support these thugs (unless specifically set a goal to play the villain and help the same)

I
Ilya Schetinin 02.01.20

What we bloodthirsty

z
zhekazloy 02.01.20

Sites
wagering fanatical tehnomanija with disputed knight's code)
first passing syuzhetki chose subway) bratsvo agrilos AT ALL
After the showdown
little Shawn incidentally peacefully ran the sanctuary with mineconomy and did some of those useful knick-knacks)

m
mrG0bliN 02.01.20

because the Institute he so ordered ))

O
Olly-alpha 02.01.20

So wait a minute... it goes, the Minutemen - the only faction that can not/do not have to cut at the end of the game?
Well and... and what... Ah, ugh.

u
usd741 02.01.20

BlackNigerSofa
Magnus****, Hitler icon and candles to put remember?
Fascist crappy, you're still the anthem syuichi them.

u
usd741 02.01.20

Sites
One point will smykaetsya from the strong and breaks the weak, the tongue showing loyalty to the first)
The reference to reality)

x
xXHASLXx 02.01.20

gogin.pyoter
Oh, you damned whore:D. would be online mode or co-op,would have flunked you!

A
Altanhan 02.01.20

Blowjob men - the most ridiculous faction games, because it consists of one person in a cowboy hat = Preston Gorilla. And, Yes, there is still the radio operator at Fort independence... So, this nigga is immortal, unfortunately..

A
Altanhan 02.01.20

usd741
Why would a guy wet?

Well... For the same quest issued 63 times in the game - on the X settlement was attacked by raiders/super-orcs, I need your help, come back to me when you finish

u
usd741 02.01.20

BlackNigerSofa
Be careful brave hero on the couch.
Article 282 of the Criminal Code, Chapter one. It is for these Aryans.

u
usd741 02.01.20

Altanhan
Yes, the funny kid with endless requests or orders. -)

v
vzglydizugla 02.01.20

All the characters that can be killed by the story die, and what for others to mow? Well go to kill Priscilla in the Witcher, but no, immortality can swear only in fallout.

T
TheCrosser 02.01.20

BlackNigerSofa
you got an error you lose one vertibird per hour based on my observations