3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Well_Thompson 02.01.20 08:05 pm

Not start with two straps

Good time of day.
Bought msi z390 a-pro
i5 9400f
2 straps hyperx hx 426c16fb3k2/16
And old печка970,Block 700.
Here is the problem,not working on 1 and 2 sockets for RAM.
3 the connector is launched,but writes that is not put in there by the bar,with 4 connector everything is fine.
Insert the strap as intended,2 and 4 connectors and nothing comes out,or rather the computer turns on,coolers are loaded and...black screen,nothing else happens.
Gave to STS,they said all OK.
Need help.
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 02.01.20

Well_Thompson
If too lazy to read the instructions, Chip and Dale rescue Rangers.
Spoiler
These straps instead of the JEDEC 2133, registered in the starting profile gag (16-18-18 2666 1.2 V). If downloading the BOLTS, get to take to the store.
This is a common problem of Hyperexol.
System, the Motherboard cannot start in this mode, it is necessary 15-15-36 2133 1.2 V for the initial launch and subsequent settings (XMP or manual settings)

B
BIG_CrasheR 02.01.20

Well_Thompson
MSI on the 2 and 4 memory slots.
The latest BIOS?
Try to put same level.

W
Well_Thompson 02.01.20

BIG_CrasheR
Only works on 3 and 4 of the connector.The different BIOSes set,it was no good.At the moment the latest version,beta.
The computer starts with only one strap,both straps work,start on that and on the.
Two not which..

R
Ryazancev 02.01.20

Well_Thompson
In Titanbrite can strap a normal reflash. To make them normal. Just rewrite JEDEC at 2133.
Write here
https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=173712&start=1540
Needs guys to help.
Well, it in case of problems with mother a lot. But what the hell...

B
BIG_CrasheR 02.01.20

Well_Thompson
IMHO, it looks like trouble, if the 2nd slot does not see, as they say (for normal operation 2хканального mode - need 2 and 4 slots), to disperse the more.
To change warranty then.
I would first checked out these bars in 2хканале on another Board, and this Board on 2 other bars.
PS, after flashing reset the BIOS required.

W
Well_Thompson 02.01.20

Ryazancev
So look,if you insert any of the 4 bars in a slot,then everything works.In the BIOS it is evident that works fine on 2666..Stick in the 2nd slot and does not start.The computer turns on,the coolers are spinning and all..
Last put in the 2 and 4 slots,start the computer,I was amazed.Went to аиду64 and it shows that RAM not 16GB,but 8 total.Type one of the straps doesn't see,restart the computer and an old song,black screen,coolers spinning, actually all...

W
Well_Thompson 02.01.20

BIG_CrasheR
A battery pulled out,did not help..
The SP said the fee working,they checked it with another stone and another RAM.

R
Ryazancev 02.01.20

Well_Thompson
Option # 1
Put one bar in the working slot No. 4. Go into the BIOS. Put the voltage from 1.25 to 1.35 V on the memory. Persist. Loaded. Turn off the PC.
Put the second bar in slot No. 2. TRY to run.
Option # 2
Change the memory on the one with the normal profile JEDEC 2133 and 2666 is not on 1.2
NOT XMP!!!
XMP may be at least 4600 MHz.
This Hyperexol't have Learned from a collector from YouTube. In it there danced with a tambourine for a long time.
UPD:
If possible, put one strap from the 4th slot to force the frequency of 2133!
Then shove the second one in the second slot.
Can ride, Not sure to be honest.

B
BIG_CrasheR 02.01.20

Well_Thompson wrote:
The SP said the fee working,they checked it with another stone and another RAM.
They had to bring my straps too, to see themselves in the problem.

W
Well_Thompson 02.01.20

Ryazancev
Tomorrow I will try, I will unsubscribe..

M
Marsj 02.01.20

In the specification strap HX426C16FB3K2/16 indicate the following
FACTORY TIMING PARAMETERS
• Default (Plug N Play): DDR4-2666 CL16-18-18 @1.2 V
• XMP Profile #1: DDR4-2666 CL16-18-18 @1.2 V

Is this some kind of joke with the XMP Profile? :)

R
Ryazancev 02.01.20

Marsj
No, this Amateur ensemble of song and dance from Hyperic.
Spoiler

L
Lodurr 02.01.20

Well_Thompson wrote:
Insert the strap as intended,2 and 4 connectors and nothing comes out,
Really really an amazing series. ))
Why would you want them shoved in 2 and 4 if 1 and 3? )

R
Ryazancev 02.01.20

Lodurr
The user manual open to the mother or look at my post above. Experimental method found on ASUS Z370 that the 2 and 4th slot allow you to better drive the memory, as written in the instructions. And the collector's Citylink turned out to be a Deer.

L
Lodurr 02.01.20

Ryazancev
Oh, these problems moonshiners. )
In General, the counting goes from the first connector. Either 1 and 3 or 1 and 2, and it's everywhere, so since DDR2.
Try to blow the Windows, put the strap in 2 and 4, and install Windows on the new one. It should work, but that's highly doubtful that will work even better with acceleration. :)

R
Ryazancev 02.01.20

Lodurr
Windows reinstall is not required when handling the memory modules. Simply reinstall the planks.
Most often the acceleration goes in a better way. Maybe you have the word dual was not at all.

W
Well_Thompson 02.01.20

BIG_CrasheR
Hey,it's what was done.
Put the bar in the 4 slot,in the BIOS reduced the frequency to 2133,then put the bar in the third slot,and the PC started.
It is shown that all 16 gig.
But this is all in single channel mode.
2 and 4 the slots does not start anyway.
Friend said that the CPU memory controller(as it is) acts up..

B
BIG_CrasheR 02.01.20

Well_Thompson
Well_Thompson wrote:
the memory controller(something like this) is naughty..
And this can be when stepping P0, R0 to a new better, at least during acceleration K version of the stone, stress less well.
Can TestMem5, light profile check the memory for errors for a start.

T
The_Darth 19.11.20

Hello, how did you solve the question? I had the same problem on the PC: After reading and thermopast smeared, the comp was not turned on, well now the solution:
1) Check the legs of the socket, if not directly worth it can fix the toothpick
2) Sometimes the bars of Ozu do not know why kind of corralled, wipe the glass ordinary or alcohol !!! AHTUNG
3) The dumbest advice but valid, take a toothbrush, dip in alcohol and wipe slots for the ose thous (sometimes clogged with dust) BUT AHTUNG REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise, the whole house will be burned down or worse...

Well, now I have the same problem with the new aser nitro 5, In short, I had 16gb on 2 bars at 8gb, worked perfectly, but suddenly on his own passed out and did not turn on the screen, stupidly black, and coolers spin, restarted 100 times, on 101 turned on well and thank God, played a little, left torrents to swing, I come off again, through shamanism and all sorts of dances with a tambourine almost 2 days , realized that the laptop is turned on with one bar and then on the first slot, the second does not work, both bars are working, the bios updated, inserted the second ass (and suddenly), and he does not want to turn on, the state fall connoisseurs help please solve the problem, very tormented, 8 GB can be used of course, but the pancake two-channel and there is two-channel)

Py.s.: Previous experience on PC did not help me with the laptop

J
Jan2708 28.02.21

Please tell me. 

I bought a kit with a huananzhi x99-8m-f motherboard. Percentage Xeon 2620 v3. Already with a stitched unlock. I have such a problem:

The computer does not turn on with two RAM sticks inserted. With one, each of the two inputs works (I tried 3 pieces: two are the same, and one is the other), but the two bars do not work together. The computer turns on, and after 5-10 seconds it immediately turns on, and then everything is repeated over and over again until I pull out one bar and restart it again. Maybe someone knows what the problem is? Help me please(((