3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mark Lastovskiy s 15.09.19 02:53 pm

Mouse and Keyboard inactive after startup of the game (Resident Evil 7)

There were several topics on this subject,but none of them solved my problem.Start Rezik,and Keyboard and mouse become inactive-as it does not interact with the game.I read that it's because of the joystick is possible and it is necessary to pull or remove.But the joystick I have and certainly was not,and a driver for the device in device Manager not found,tried to run in compatibility mode,administrator,viola was cabalsea didn't help.Help
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 15.09.19

Mark Lastouski's
I have the same problem at startup pirates from Hatab, when the game prompts you to choose to create a new save or not to create it, the keyboard and mouse do not plow at all. Only works with the gamepad control. And I don't remember where I saw the torrent below this game, someone wrote that also had the same problem and he appealed for help to anyone who knows the solution for this problem. And then he wrote in the review that found the solution. That there is need to remove the controller with the sticks in game or in the Windows, which the Japanese (developers) it is perched in a place with the game during setup game the system. And then the man Claudia and the mouse earned. Try to do as well, and you will earn the management of Claudia and mouse. Because I honestly do not care for the keyboard and mouse because I'm used to in games game on the gamepad, connected via USB to the PC, and if the game does not see my gamepad, then I'm just using the emulator for gamepads X-BOX mulinuu your controller, and throw the files into folders with the games, and the game sees my controller. :)

M
Mark Lastovskiy s 15.09.19

Patrick Kharkov
Thank you,I'll try the emulator controller,my strength is not from the Japanese.

A
Andrey Afonin Andreevich 15.09.19

Mark Lastouski's
found a way to solve the need where is the game folder to highlight click the right mouse button and select properties then remove the big black box in the string(read-only) and apply for anything and will all works

M
Mark Lastovskiy s 15.09.19

Andrey Afonin A.
Dude,you're divine,you're just a God!!!!I wanted to remove igrow and hung as you suggested to me!!!!!!!!!!!!
tell me your WebMoney purse,throw off a hundred(I'm serious)when you can,3 days could not solve this problem,thank you very much
TOPIC CLOSED

B
BloodRayT 15.09.19

Mmmm did not, I resolved this issue the easy way after starting turning off and turning back on and voila everything works.

s
splinterfisher69 15.09.19

Conflicts with extra(game) clave type Nostromo, just disable them from the computer, it is desirable to pull out from usb.

R
Rin66 15.09.19

I also had this same problem, I got out of it so in the shortcut properties of the game, put the window maximized and when you start the game pressed Alt-tab, the game curled up on the Desk, and then the game launched and the game saw the keyboard and mouse.

M
Mest Kirto 15.09.19

launched using compatibility mode.

D
Dzhonni Get 15.09.19

Even if the pirates and add in steam, do not press shift+tab. it also breaks the mouse

M
Might MifoXX 15.09.19

Andrey Afonin A.
nichrome you do doesn't work

v
volkovroman2009 15.09.19

In Evil Dead: Regeneration does not work management
1:Switch the Keyboard to ENG
2:run the game,go to settings and turn off invert mouse
3:Sometimes the control in the game is not working due to the simultaneous connection of multiple input devices. Try unplugging the gamepad or, if for some reason you have two keyboards or mouse, leave only one pair of devices. If you are not running a controller, remember – officially the game only supports controllers, determines how the Xbox joysticks. If your controller is defined differently – try to use programs that emulate joysticks Xbox (for example, x360ce).

V
Valery71 01.08.22

Set up controls in the launcher. We start the game. In the game menu (new game, etc.) DO NOT touch the mouse at all! Select everything on the keyboard with the arrows and the ENTER key. Everything in the game will work.

s
sanjos 01.08.22

does not work for me in the game cursed house!

P
Pavel Rally 01.08.22

sanjos
Disconnect all superfluous from USB.

s
sanjos 01.08.22

Pavel Rally
will try, thanks.