3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Egorenkov 02.01.20 08:05 pm

The problem with making games!!! (Diablo 2)

Can't create a game and not go into other people's games!! Appears the loading screen and drops from the game!! Says FAILED TO JOIN GAME !!! How to fix THIS??? Sozdatb play sorkoi Mogu bez shmota, a Amkoi so shmotom ne mogu)) 4to za bred???
18 Comments
Sort by:
c
cristagalli 02.01.20

On other servers played? If so, maybe there is kakieto files in the registry or something like that. Full demolition of the client and all the folders with the reference D2, and installing a new usually helps.

S
Sphere2 02.01.20

The problem is confirmed
Before the server crash was in the game at NBC noticed that he did not see their messages (even in the log) although I posted less than a minute later the server went down
Now this character cannot create games or join existing ones. Faile says that join ..
Other heroes normally go/create.
Made new on the same acre, he has problems with the creation of the no

* also in the General chat, if you write with bagmutova hero, these messages do not see my other characters (other ACCA), although other players normally respond :)

[
[[gmr]] 02.01.20

Work!!! (C) Ivan Urgant feat g_n

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.01.20

Well, brother, - problems with creation of games today, even in blizzov. Negotiable release, a remake of Warcraft with graphs and clips worse than in ' 98 release

T
T-Fox 02.01.20

Nikolay Yegorenkov
Don't know whether or panacea really helps, but try to go any Persian and write in the chat /whois nickname his amki.

N
Nikolay Egorenkov 02.01.20

T-Fox
pishet unknow player

N

cristagalli
net wse sdesb tok igral wremya. uje udalil play izanowo postawil v 1.13 i wserawno ne zahodit na tu amku...

c
cristagalli 02.01.20

Hmm looks like they have sabagadis the Persians. Astak would. Generally you were given a chance to celebrate new year as people, and you are unhappy!!!11!!!1

N

Sphere2
wot to4no tak je bil na hbr i upal serwer!! i wse to4no tak je kak u tebya widaet oshibku, tok tam wesb shmot 4to u menya estb na Jave amke odet...

A
AkSeL 1 02.01.20

I have the player disappeared .Nope it was running on pindle ,the server crashed and all ,I go to ACC,all is not enough .I go to the folder robattle the save files it is . Can someone tell me ,can you then return the tramp on the ACC?

[
[[gmr]] 02.01.20

Hmm, approximately the same situation was before the last unscheduled receta, if I'm not mistaken of course.... many of the Persians fly.

N

be ne priyatno ofc poteryatb wse 4to estb) hotb i ne tam mnogo) 30 Lo+ bez parikow bi kak nado ewe postaratsa nakopitb))) i nu kone4no je eto budet moi poslednii sezon, esli ni kto ne smojet sdelatb tak 4to bi wse zarabotalo u menya)

f
fji 02.01.20

Nikolay Yegorenkov
administraciya seichas ochen silno napryaglas...esli ti ne bydesh igrat net smisla pokypat dalshe elektrichestvo dlya serva

N

Po4inili !)) SPS !

A
AkSeL 1 02.01.20

Irk a mne po4initb powaluycta. Sorca nick IX-Legion polnoctbu ic4ezla c akk .vse igroki octalucb a ona ic4ezla kogda upal cepv

A
AkSeL 1 02.01.20

Saves vse na nee papke ectb v c rubattle

Z
Zitbastard 02.01.20

AkSeL 1
How many acre of characters and the kind of account there Sorka(according to the nick 9-I)? Apparently a glitch with the disappearance of the slider shows only the first 8 characters. Try to remove one Persian, I hope there is a LVL 1 mules.

A
AkSeL 1 02.01.20

Thanks buddy for the tip with the slider .if there were 8( 6 ,Sora was 7 Oh .just after the fall of the servo is gone ,I have it just in the game then was pindle ran