3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 02.01.20 08:06 pm

How to make an interesting gameplay? (Forza Horizon 4)

Forza Horizon is undoubtedly a masterpiece, especially the fourth part, he played it, it's just a game about cars.
But for me there is one big minus is the lack of any motivation to make money, because since the first minutes of the game, you just fill up with cars, just like you three cars, here's another two, and another, and another.... and so much money that you simply are not looking to buy them (playing in the license, cheats no use if that).
And I would like to give you at the beginning of one car, and you jerk off to it some time, improve her money, invest it, and slowly saving up for a new car, and when accumulated, it is still thought about what car to take, because money is only enough for one - not that I'm lacking in Forze.
And when you have early in the game for 20 cars, and another 30 you can effortlessly buy (I'm figuratively writing), then lost all the value of these machines, they become routine and perceived as self - bought one, drove around, got bored, bought another and so on.
Like and they worked great, and physics, management, and day, but the glut of cars, not in terms of a large fleet, namely when you have a lot, kills all incentive to play and earn on them.
Tell me how you're feeling?
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 02.01.20

Podvipodvertov
Turn it off in settings help control the car and try to come first ;) It will make the game very interesting ??

R
Richards 02.01.20

Podvipodvertov
there is an option to race under a single class on any to drive a while until you get bored, then look in any store, if there is already in the garage to use, not to look at the car in the garage, and drive a long time on fancy, you to tune, etc., and then again periodically to pick up so Makar, the new favourite, and so in each class. No need to look at issued, even if a lot, if you are tired of the car at the start of the race I car available in the garage if you don't like any smotrish in the store is interesting, then razbiraeshsya with her and nastraivaesh and prohodish passing of the race, then tired new you are looking for at the grocery store or watch what is in the garage interesting. The money is not worth to watch and buy junk.

D
DeClore 02.01.20

Podvipodvertov
well, uncle, at a chill game, not purely to Kachitsa once racing arcade

N
Nikita Markin 56 02.01.20

DeClore
I agree, this is not NFS where jerking off to the same car race.Personally, I like to go and just ride