3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Farid_2000 15.09.19 02:53 pm

The bug in the beginning of the game with sound and cart (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello! I used to play Skyrim SE And later further removed. Decided to redownload to the same computer the same Assembly and was faced with the following problem. When I start the game the sound is only when the logo appears, the Conversation. During the start of the game there is no sound, no dialogue either. The characters do nothing. We reached the place of execution and truck fix to the wall and no one goes. All sit and nothing happens. No mods no. With the computer nothing happened and nothing changed. Why is there a problem? I re-installed igru 10 times does not help and tried alternative start to do, but the mod is not installed. Can you help?
17 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheezette 15.09.19

Фарид_2000
First, the mods are installed in data folder and activate in the launcher, and secondly, you need a mod USSEP(Special Edition Unofficial Skyrim Patch) that fixes most of the bugs/errors in the game.

F
Farid_2000 15.09.19

cheezette
in fashion alternative ending in the folder contains 3 files with different extension.I folder all to send in Data?

P
Pussy_ZARED 15.09.19

Фарид_2000
The collector is interested in, with someone else's garden is not put into the common Fund!

F
Farid_2000 15.09.19

RestlessDreams91
what's the problem? Before that worked?

c
cheezette 15.09.19

Фарид_2000
Use the Nexux Mod Manager, it's all for you to distribute. How to use simple set, stop search, indicate the path to the folder with the game (Skyrim SE) throws pre-downloaded the archive with the mod, click the checkbox and truncated.
In General, I advise to use Assembly SLMP-SSE, there as simply as possible and without problems is played.

K
Kus-Vykus 15.09.19

Фарид_2000
Фарид_2000 wrote:
what's the problem? Before that worked?
Don't fall for the provocation! Properly done, it downloaded :) don't listen to the nonsense type Repack curves from these problems, buy the game
Just last week finished replay Sirim CE. When just beginning, there were problems with the sound, the cart jerked, etc.
Completely delete the game, preferably some kind of utility.
Download another Repack or litsuhu crack, but at least on the rutor.
Install and enjoy
He looked at the rutor site. There is a Repack from Catalyst and Hatab. He rocked from Hatab. Played almost without problems. There are only hangs music after the fight with Merak. Treated just one command to turn off this track you will find in the Internet.

g
gmh4589 15.09.19

Фарид_2000
Фарид_2000 wrote:
Decided to redownload to the same computer the same Assembly
No mods no
Still, the Assembly or Repack?
If this is a build (not a Repack) it on any mods. Under the Assembly usually refers to or play with preset mod, or just build mods. In this case, you should disable mods in the beginning of the game, and when you get through the introduction, to connect again. This problem with the stuck wagon is just as if to start the game with mods.
If you still repak without mods, then inquire where rocked, repacker could banal shit out, missing some file. Here, you can only guess

P
Piratstvo blago 15.09.19

Фарид_2000
Try to download the latest v 1.5.80.0.8.
Repak, not the Assembly! Better from hatab. There are more good stirip from =nemos=.
If the game is to start, then all you are interested in fashion can install itself. The main thing is NOT to INSTALL the unofficial patch. It solves a lot of small problems and bugs, while introducing few critical bugs.

F
Farid_2000 15.09.19

Piracy is good
Soran this Repack. Yes, from Hatab downloaded, all Repack one and the same problem

F
Farid_2000 15.09.19

gmh4589
Most of the Repack give the same bug I have. I pumped different Repack

F
Farid_2000 15.09.19

Killy-Vicus
Not did not help. The game works the graphics are all there everything is fine, but there is no sound and dialogue and in the beginning gets the cart at the place of execution and no one comes out of it

P
Piratstvo blago 15.09.19

Фарид_2000
The registry cleaned after removal? In the My Games folder removed the folder Skyrim SE?

F
Farid_2000 15.09.19

Piracy is good
Yes

F
Farid_2000 15.09.19

cheezette
try

G
Guest 03.07.22

I have same problem

G
Guest 03.07.22

I have same problem

G
Guest 03.07.22

problem is cannot play in full screen, if change it to window then problem will fixed