3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tony_Montana_ 02.01.20 08:34 pm

How to send the carcass of the animal through the mail? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Was the assignment from Mrs. Hobbs to gather excellent animal carcasses, I go to the post office with the carcass of a rabbit and can't do anything.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BrutalZic 02.01.20

It is necessary to tie the carcass on the horse, then it will be considered in the inventory

d
denmak3 02.01.20

Need to collect from the carcass of a rabbit and squirrel,and of excellent quality.just for a little horse carcasses 2 can be directly to hang up,and maybe more,not tested,Yes, plus the carcass proteins markups in the inventory kladitis.In General, when a horse will be both on the carcass ,then you can send in the mail,he at the beginning didn't understand.

T
Tony_Montana_ 02.01.20

denmak3
Thanks for the help.

A
Artem Cullen 02.01.20

I've not sent the carcass with you, and a squirrel he puts in the bag!!! The de Kern with feathers and orchids, h all Packed and zero sense, even red ticks no! Still blah hate that ALL the cave paintings found, and nothing happens!!! Galima, balanuta game

A
Artem Cullen 02.01.20

And legendary fish is also not taken into account, great! for the money paid for that time spent...

A
Artem Cullen 02.01.20

Spoilerand nothing to send inalsa

M
Mavladiy1988 02.01.20

Artem Cullen
Drawings long you were looking for?

A
Artem Cullen 02.01.20

Mavladiy1988
Some myself, some with tips. But they did not credit me with them and was not even allowed to send the coordinates to the guy.