3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nastia-R 15.09.19 02:53 pm

Evolutionary leap (problem) (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

Decided to make a second evolutionary leap after the third change of generation, in the pack there were 5 adults and 6 older and a couple of small. And making the leap, I have resolusi alone without a pack. And what this bug is? Where are all the others? Again something now to start the game only because the game is what the hell I decided to revive one in the next evolution?
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Vasilevyh 15.09.19

This is the norm ( I have) you have to run around and recruit his new tribe of monkeys.

w
welkel 15.09.19

Nastia-R
It was the same thing,then I had to find the females somehow managed to recover the pack,I think it is so conceived or a bug,I don't know exactly.

N
Nastia-R 15.09.19

Nikita Vasilyev
The fact that where I was revived (the Great lakes) there's nobody in the district no, clambered all ''interesting places'' around the main lake with an island inside (in the direction of the savannahs was not more or to the side of the beach). I now alone in new biomes to go just to look for new monkeys?

S
Smoke608 15.09.19

Same problem with all biomes bypassed and no monkeys no

S
Sinister615616 15.09.19

I have the game zabielas.... In short, I can't make babies, does not appear dialog to call the female (or whatever). Who faced? As decided?

w
welkel 15.09.19

Sinister615616
for trainer,play the game without it and everything will be done.

H
HD-BOSS 15.09.19

you are blind
walked for peace found in total of 6 pieces counted with those 2 in the beginning

H
HD-BOSS 15.09.19

Sinister615616
so you're old or they already own a lot or two males or females
just find the female, or from the beginning

N
Nastia-R 15.09.19

HD-BOSS
The initial 2 easy to find, they have a camp in the trees live, but moving on to ''great lake'' around and found nothing.. where's the other 4 you found?

w
welkel 15.09.19

Nastia-R
need to go and listen to sooner or later find it,I'm here for a long time there was nobody,and then on the beach three in a row were fed and picked up.

N

Alright, let's start with the fact that the great lake there is conventionally a end map,please note what a great lake, not the lake which is inside the jungle.
And around the great lakes are very much run away, and it's basically a beach.
I don't think you are so far away from the main shelter threw.
Monkeys meet the world, mostly randomly, it is easier to find them through the intellect (if it is pumped right away, they seem like) and if too lazy to run done
you appear on the base after the download, and go look for monkeys + in a radius of 500 meters, if you do not find recycled and new, and so up to 6 monkeys (I have 6 after and medium monkeys in the pack, never came, I guess so intended )

l
lovelusik 15.09.19

Nikita Vasilyev
You used a trainer? I just complain about it, to speed up the movement, too lazy sometimes to run wildly vast distances. I think maybe because of this problem?

N
Nastia-R 15.09.19

Nikita Vasilyev
Now try to do that for hours already. While it is impossible to find anyone. Maybe intelligence is not well developed? Why not see them through int. (screenshot below with the branch flow below).

Spoiler

S
Serge Yukhno 15.09.19

Nikita Vasilyev
I mean great lake, the end of the map? Behind him the forest, then Savannah...Great lake (there is even an island of crocodiles) is next to the jungle, to the jungle swamp, and the initial location, isn't it?

N

Nastia-R
maybe there is a direct individual neuron that Le goes after the hearing in this case, try to find
Serge Yukhno
Maybe it's the Russification of the curve, but when I came to the beach through the gorge in the desert, there was a location, and she said that supposedly it is a beach of the great lake, and the only thing I have seen water, it's just a sea(ocean MB)
so I thought, but just comes out either by the ocean has no name( and a great lake just fits)
Or by that lake with the crocodiles no name.

N

lovelusik
trainer used not used CE in order to increase the speed, can't play when everything is so slow, the only thing that had problems when you do not have time to react to the attack and thus was leaking silly monkeys