3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valezhek 02.01.20 08:35 pm

The novel with the characters (Mass Effect 3)

Drumroll please, super - mega a topic with whom you had an affair during the whole Mass Effect? Unsubscribe.
98 Comments
Sort by:
D
Donovan Hock 02.01.20

1. Liara
2. Tali
3. Tali
Is it possible in 3 pieces to have an affair with Kelly and Tali?

V
Vanhell 02.01.20

1.Hand
2.Hand
3. Sekis with Avicom and hand forever.

A
Atay Wolverine 02.01.20

The best Roman femseven in ME3 with Cortez. The reason - at least one man will save us from Homosassa, perhaps corrected.

|
| X-Chromen | 02.01.20

The first passage.
МЕ1 - No, since the choice of a small or a Nazi (Ashley), or to seduce children (Liara), or to try for another child to come on (Tali, but not you and not lyubof)
ME2 - Liara.
ME3 - LIARA.
Disadvantages identified with the Penny - a hundred years Shepard will die, and she'll already be with another smejatsja, the second negative - I want a fucking man-Azari husband, Paul, not the same type of blue monster with the floor in the video women.
The second passage:
МЕ1 - No: same reasons.
ME2 - Tali
ME3 - Tali
Cons with romance with Tali Emotion when Shepard dies in ME3, it can easily go on a suicide run so for it can let your chance at happiness, the second minus - it is possible that children from people and boats is not possible, but nobody knows exactly how to behave in the adaptation of boats with the seed people, so XS.
Third passage:
МЕ1 - Ashley
ME2 - Photo of Ashley
ME3 - Ashley
Cons if you romance with Ashley: NAZISM, HUGE NAZISM, the second negative - the problem with alcohol.
The fourth and final passage:
МЕ1 - No
ME2 - Miranda
ME3 Miranda
Cons - a serious minuses did not notice.

L
Larunn 02.01.20

I have every femake with Kayden, Shepard with Miranda. Any trips left and, except for the two of them, no romancia. Don't want to.

E
Ejhehe 05.04.21

spellcustomer
Are you crazy ? An affair with Liara spoils her as a character. And it's not for nothing that the romance with Garrus and with Tali is the best not only in the trilogy, but in the gaming industry in general.

d
dilat 05.04.21

ME - Ashley
ME2 - Miranda
ME3 - Miranda

E
Ejhehe 05.04.21

VVarn1ng
1. You cheated on her.
2. What does "hand" mean?

E
Ejhehe 05.04.21

Anti 4it Fucking
pedophile and trap.

E
Ejhehe 05.04.21

Master Ken
Something I have not seen that Liara is considered as important as Tali and Garrus.

E
Ejhehe 05.04.21

Ghost_N7
And it was impossible not to strike up an affair with Ashley, so as not to cheat on her?

E
Ejhehe 05.04.21

Spuner337
It turns out that you cheated on her.

E
Ejhehe 05.04.21

Raptor101 Of
course you are an idiot if you think so.

E
Ejhehe 05.04.21

dilat
Fuck you, libertine.

d
dilat 12.04.21

Ejhehe Shit
everyone. And with whom did he stir up?

E
Ejhehe 12.04.21

dilat
gee, the only romances in the game that are commented on by others and the only sincere ones are those with Tali and Garrus. All the rest are either a game of salvation, idolatry and the substitution of love for possessive feelings, or a demonstration of the psychological problems of a particular character, and sometimes all together - the artistic templates on which the ME is built are very simple, even trigger phrases.
Apparently, they are simply canonical, since they are the best inscribed in the narrative of the game.

E
Ejhehe 12.04.21

MrWake
Oh you missed a lot ...

s
spellcustomer 09.05.21

Ejhehe are
you fucking crazy ? An affair with Liara spoils her as a character. And it's not for nothing that the affair with Garrus and Tali are the best not only in the trilogy. Yes, I fucking expressed my opinion, different from yours, but how dare I.