3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 02.01.20 08:48 pm

Twitch the trees on Directx 12 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Half of the game went to the Volcano, I switched over to Dx12, Dx12 was on the frame is much more smooth and zelov Fps more than the volcano. But it's personally I like. However periodically the trees begin to sausage as a good club experience. Has anyone faced/solved the problem without switching back to Vulcan?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 02.01.20

you can try to lock fps on 25-30

M
Misterix30 02.01.20

InboxM
Yeah, same thing, but it is at least not as at the time of release in EGL when there are trees constantly so ceremonical like a demon possessed them....now at least some of them patched

I
InboxM 02.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Misterix30
I found a partial solution to the problem. I had included TAA in combination with Fxaa turned Off the second is slightly stabilized the situation. Alternatively, use full screen mode and not windowed borderless. Another option to enable MSAA in conjunction with the TAA, but not many will allow themselves MSAA affects fps.
The best option to include the newly Vulkan, it is much more stable in terms of graphics, but personally I have just the same fps won Dx12.
Miracles of Hindu optimization. Rockstar has a lot more patches will have to roll out.

L
Lex-one 02.01.20

InboxM
InboxM wrote:
I have the same fps won Dx12.
It's not
InboxM wrote:
Miracles of Hindu optimization
Just 10 line of Geforce not know how in asynchronous compute on line 20 and amd all is fine.

I
InboxM 02.01.20

Lex-one
Don't know about what is asynchronous and do not want to know, just share what you have encountered myself. I repeat optimization of shit.

L
Lex-one 02.01.20

InboxM
A great optimization. You have a computer already old.

I
InboxM 02.01.20

Lex-one
Well, Yes, Yes. To 3900X 2080 and excellent optimization.

L
Lex-one 02.01.20

InboxM
GTA 5 is not better.
On max settings the game lags to 40 fps in full hd.

I
InboxM 02.01.20

Lex-one
Gta 5 is better, if not remove such parameters as the quality of the grass, and MSAA on ultra.

L
Lex-one 02.01.20

InboxM
If Rdr 2 is also not to Unscrew all in ultra, what a great optimization.

L
Lex-one 02.01.20

InboxM
Yes, and especially what to expect from 1060, which at the start of sales of the game are not attracted to ultra full hd.

I
InboxM 02.01.20

Lex-one
The same as your 2080 netnet Rdr2 in 4k).

L
Lex-one 02.01.20

InboxM
InboxM wrote:
The same as your 2080 netnet Rdr2 in 4k).
On the ultra, but do not pull.
Full hd, easy.
And not 2080, and 2080 ti.

I
InboxM 02.01.20

Lex-one
No offense, but the card segment of the 70-80k to play in Full HD, and thus to say that the game has great optimization... no Words.

f
fog666666 02.01.20

the game is a rare Drezna

L
Lex-one 02.01.20

InboxM
No offense taken.
I think nvidia fools? They can't see the statistics monitor resolution players? 4K plays 2% of players. Why release a graphics card for 4K when all play in full hd?
There are many games that will squander the map in full hd fps below 60, such as 2 wd, same GTA 5, subway the outcome.
Although for one I'm trying.
Will pokupat card low segment, and then optimization of shit.

M
Misterix30 02.01.20

InboxM
By the way, Yes, I have disabled FXAA was that the picture was not lathering and it is possible trees less fever began. Directx 12 fps is also more stable and a little more, although I on the contrary was

I
InboxM 02.01.20

Misterix30
Screw Dx12, I switched back to the Volcano, no graphic bugs.

K
KIBERMAX 02.01.20

Directx 12 is usles trash, not even a single developer is not normally understood is a crummy API, or it should default to develop games in Directx 11, or it is necessary for everybody to move to the Vulkan API, the would be cool would be if hindering the progress of the console is also supported Vulkan API, and would not have developers to practically suffer with game development, though it is necessary for the Vulkan API to write very many lines of code, and Vulkan API has its challenges.

k
kolinmah 06.03.21

Daniel-209
Go to bed. This is from lack of sleep.