3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
32pack16 02.01.20 08:48 pm

Game. (Detroit: Become Human)

The game constantly crashes with the message You graphics cards encountered a problem witch Detroit Become Human (VK_ERROR_DEVICE_LOST). If the problem persists, please upgrade your driver. The game will now exit
The fact of the matter is, I have the latest version of video card driver update is nowhere. Radeon R9380 4 Gb. Kind of video card fits the average system requirements of the game, and one gets the feeling that she did for this game is not suitable. I must admit the first time such a problem with the game before all games worked absolutely fine...
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lafaet89 15.07.20

not found a solution to the problem?

K
Kirill Shakun 15.07.20

Here I have the same hat. For some reason Detroit(and рдр2) may not work on latest AMD driver.In the end, I rolled back the driver version through device Manager and then I have the rules worked. Detroit that рдр2(but in the case of this game can be moved to dx12) made to API volcano....Therefore, the latest driver from AMD is not very friendly with the volcano

upd. a minus for what ?

D
Distress_13 15.07.20

Same problem. How to roll back the driver on the graphics card?

a
aleks256 15.07.20

The game is just horribly optimized on the PC! I have DDR 2 is not on the top of the gland is acceptable played, although there are many dynamic moments and scenes! This Ms. soap Opera is just stuck on the second story in the shop buying a game where there is no dynamics in the movements of the NPC! The percent loaded just over 50% on 4 cores of none- 95%! If developed believe that because of their hack I will become a top iron, they are sadly mistaken! Feel sorry for those gamers who bought the game for the money and now are suffering with this masterpiece!

s
sergun89 15.07.20

aleks256
That's the same hat, store I have endured, and the third mission of any kind, and then they write that the torrent evil