3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
ykropchik100 02.01.20 08:57 pm

Brake when walking (Call of Juarez: Gunslinger)

brake when walking, are the same as in Dead Island help, when the brakes are terrible
44 Comments
Sort by:
K
KAPRAL27 02.01.20

Comp renew, at my maximum setting is.

-
-Al-ex- 02.01.20

Guys who freezes when walking: control Panel\All control panel items\ease of access Center\restart and slow keystrokes. The top line set to 0.0 sec, while the bottom two 0.3 sec, then click OK to apply the filter input. Hours icon will appear in the system tray. And enjoy the walk without the Frisians. ( Dead Island, Dead Island Riptide, Call of Juarez Cartel Call of Juarez Gunslinger).

T
Tsveer 02.01.20

KAPRAL27
I have exactly the same problem. I also advise computer to update?
My system: ASRock Extreme4 Z77 LGA1155 4xDDR3-2800 2xPCI-E3.0, Intel Core i5-3570K @4.2 GHz 6Mb 2xDDR3-1333 HDGraphics4000, Asus GeForce GTX 660ti 2048mb Kingston 8192Гб DDR3 1600MHz, 1Tb SATA-3 Western Digital Caviar Blue 7200rpm 64MB Cache.

T
Tsveer 02.01.20

Games King
It did not help. Have any other solutions?

-
-Al-ex- 02.01.20

АндрейAMD Is the only solution, maybe you are not correctly done. I have in these four games always work.

T
Tsveer 02.01.20

Games King
All understood, thanks!) Filtering input I forgot to include)

h
hamza80 02.01.20

Games King
thank you! help!

d
dimaananyev 02.01.20

Games King
Thanks for the advice, it seems the problem is partially solved. The problem manifests itself if you have enabled vertical sync. Without sync I issues a 250-150фпс, but the image is not stable, and eager, therefore, it is reasonable to use the Vert. sync. Holds 60 frames, but when you side strafe especially if you walk around the object and look at it (for example the corpse on the ground) there are twitching. In the metro ray of hope too such was, and in batllfild 3. The problem as I said is solved partially , as a little jerkiness is still there, and became quite uncomfortable now to enter text from the keyboard. When you press and hold the cursor crawls very slowly.

L
Lil_G. 02.01.20

Games King
And I do not have to re-Adjust and slow keystrokes

S
Shejker 02.01.20

Same situation as with Lil_G.

T
Tsveer 02.01.20

Lil_G.
You come in (relief work with the keyboard), then (setting of filter keys), there you will see (re-setting and slow keystrokes), And don't forget to tick the box (to filter input),

S
S.T.A.L.KoYan 02.01.20

Games King
I also helped become much smoother

L
Lil_G. 02.01.20

АндрейAMD
the Frisians were gone but there was sound when I press any key on the keyboard is like the mob.phone - how to get rid of it?

T
Tsveer 02.01.20

Lil_G.
You come in (relief work with the keyboard), then (setting of filter keys), remove a tick with ( beep when you press a key or receive input), click apply and approx.

-
-Al-ex- 02.01.20

Lil_G. In the bottom section, Configure filter buttons remove the check mark at the bottom of the first line and all.

http://i48.fastpic.ru/big/2013/0523/b1/80b228afc95e77f74be4dcf1423dedb1.jpg

L
Lil_G. 02.01.20

АндрейAMD Games King
Thank you, PAC family all Gud game flies and the keyboard is not hush)

d
dimaananyev 02.01.20

Games King
Friend, and you could tell where the information taken, the Council for setting up Claudia? The fact that the effect of this setting is, but it is not 100% solves the problem. I want to understand,maybe somewhere else to read for a long time in some games have this problem.
Please write at whom how the problem was resolved - fully/partially. Are there any other methods of solving this problem? And pliz, if u tell me what settings to put in the control panel of NVIDIA. I put triple buffering on, the maximum number of pre-prepared frames 1; Vertical sync USE the APPLICATION CONFIGURATION. And the game itself for experiments already allow to enable or disable synchronization.
Tougher is an unpleasant twitching occurs to me in Battlefield 3, COJ is already possible to play.

-
-Al-ex- 02.01.20

dimaananyev hi. I do not remember where I read it. There was a problem when Dead Island came out and that's when I founded this way. P. S Try pokopatsya in the ease of access Center there are many useful for at least some optimizations. Good luck.

d
dimaananyev 02.01.20

Games King
Thank you, I will understand.

l
lambert 77 02.01.20

Damn, these friezes walking has lifted...the method above helped partially..who litsuha there are also friezes or it cant Repack?