3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shahin04 02.01.20 09:03 pm

No flies on seffo (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

In General the problem is : after completing the 1st mission on Bogana , I returned to the ship , was a movie about galakrond and told to choose 1, 2 planets to continue your way, come to the map on the ship , but can't select a planet , select and study the planet , but they are not narimousa not as generally stupid hang someone tell me whether this is nonsense and how to fix it? or re-pass all this?
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
SMT5014 yniversali 02.01.20

Shahin04
1. Preproga map Bogeno to all the places where you were and try to learn all that is possible to learn (enemies or wall paintings) some script might not work out this often happens if you cheat on speed or jumping
2. If does not help reinstall the game
3. If this does not work then try to download pirates (if pirates now something from another site)

S
Shahin04 02.01.20

SMT5014 yniversali
in fact, I've already done, but your method was correct, I play without cheats) but 1 time I climbed everywhere , wherever you can and then the plot and finally could not fly, and the second time I was stupid, the story went, and flew , just time spent in vain 1 time in coming , but thank you for at least said