3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Vasilev 777 02.01.20 09:03 pm

The character walks slowly. (Fallout 4)

The problem is that earlier by default move character run, (without the shift,not running) and now began to move at a slow gait. Bag is not full, what could be the problem ?
11 Comments
Sort by:
[
[LYRA] 02.01.20

kapslok click

M
M0f 02.01.20

Max Vasilyev 777
Oh! I thought only I have this problem.

S
Stenos 02.01.20

Um, caps press is the problem ?

M
Maks Vasilev 777 02.01.20

[LYRA]
Thank you!

M
Maks Vasilev 777 02.01.20

Stenos
Yes, I somehow did not think (

[
[LYRA] 02.01.20

well, kapslok in the control settings it is switching between running and walking

D
Dmitry_GLK 02.01.20

I have a slightly different problem. After the quest meridia( when you clean her temple and providesi light through all the caves) I have something to procrastinate all the characters while the computer pulls and everything is OK and seriaus and everything very well, it feels as though in slow motion play. The characters have already finished it and his lips for another minute stir play without codes and mods. Someone tell me what to change.

b
braen 02.01.20

[LYRA]
I click seravno walks like a turtle

T
Tampo Snake 02.01.20

Shalom all,I have another problem, I have no Overdrive,not the Caps Lock key,but can't run,press the shift character is not accelerating.
How to be?

d
depechemode1976 02.01.20

Snake Tampo
Similarly, after kayr final part of the battle. To reinstall is necessary. Something in the ini happened, most likely.

V
Velimudr 02.01.20

[LYRA]
The only problem is that it takes a endurance. In the same Oblivion, or Skyrim - takes stamina acceleration, not a light jog. Something like that.
I have 3 Overhaul, maybe this is the reason? developed just complicated?