3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
extruder 02.01.20 09:03 pm

Judgement day, no? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The update was released yesterday, almost 3 GB, but for some reason no reviews. Not that enthusiastic, none at all. Online died? Scored on him? Or people can't afford technology, real estate, etc.? I would buy this hopper, but just lately have trouble with the net. The Rockstar services are unavailable, all fly out of session. Late at night decided to watch some stream, but as soon as I saw this goat three lard money, turned off. Of course the cheaters do not care what things cost, therefore, they do not care. (I don't understand why they are not banyat). People mark this as a new update for you, if not scrap, of course.
43 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 02.01.20

extruder
One half of the players rocky banned, the other half just tired. Here and there reviews.

R
RiDDan71 02.01.20

Wasted

D
Deyl 02.01.20

extruder
First really expensive pleasure.Secondly, you need a normal team.I bought this base on the last money.went through the initial mission one(barely.need a session with a small number of players.otherwise, four cars alone sucks distill.nerds to profit a lot).And then really only with friends to pass.

K
Kirill22092 02.01.20

Deyl
Yes, I agree, wheelbarrows to transport for a long time, but I have got adequate sesia (which is rare) and not hurt anybody. So, Yes, it's very expensive, orbital weapon that was harder.

D
Deyl 02.01.20

Dima Dovgun
Well addition free if that.Paid content what's in it.

D
Deyl 02.01.20

Kirill22092
Yes, it's rare when you get a session with adequate players.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.01.20

I felt sorry for the grandmother to merge. I just randoml helped the mission to complete. I have 5 and a half million, I thought Delorian ride, but when I saw the price tag...

D
Deyl 02.01.20

GROIN
I do not regret the money.I have cars 30 is in the sump(approximately 3 million).Grandmother to raise for their account.but for a long time.Again, the session should adequate to look for.

e
extruder 02.01.20

Want to play it, went for lunch to a friend, he has a normal Internet. Played for an hour. What can I say?
Spoilered tin. No matter what you have a powerful weapon, generally doesn't matter. Wherever you put it, bitch everywhere against your army. Knocked a couple of seconds. Went to the hangar at the airport. Have not had time to look around as the lights failed. One of our corpse. And his level of 500. Okay. Barely, barely shoot like a guard, and then they become in three more. In the end, all of us shot down like partridges. Our team has high levels, powerful weapons, but it plays no role. After we restarted the mission 5-6 times, someone came out nafig not stand this garbage. Then joined the others. Went to the steel plant. The exact same nonsense. Levels are high, and zero sense. The host of the 700 level and banged three times, me twice (136 ur.), then who then also scored on all and came. Honestly, once you a couple of times to re start the same, the desire to play disappears completely. Wherever I was, it was impossible to hide. Plus moronic checkpoints that do not allow you to start from where you slammed. God knows how you can go through these jobs. We couldn't do it.

e
extruder 02.01.20

Deyl
I agree, the prices are wild. It would be at least $ 50 million, I would buy. And so...

D
Denny717 02.01.20

extruder
so DIFFICULT, but there is one but it is on the choice of difficulty DIFFICULT host, gets really COMPLICATED, there are also normal level. complexity, but in General these jobs like Angara and highlights the straightness of the arms, as if it did not sound snobbish, but in General, these jobs will only bring the thrill of passing)
Oh yeah, I also want to add that no matter how exorbitant was not ur. of the player, it does not figure in such missions (action), then you need to look at the ratio u/s (which is not always reflect reality).
Often honestly earned high LVL from LVL 200x, reflecting the fact that people just farm a lot of solo sessions, or similar cases...

o
origamikiller 02.01.20

extruder wrote:
People just like you with a new update
Robbery insanely tedious (especially if saved as I bought the most distant base - I fall asleep during trips) boring and overloaded grafomanskie chatter.
Like one of the missions in the hangar off the light. Whether we all met the idiots and did something wrong, but it was very hard, the most severe challenge of all the missions online.
Of transport only liked the new Vert (which is weird Hey guys, MB later I will make the restriction on the use of stealth. But while that is a great choice for villains of various kinds) and a fast tank (compared to Reno). Flying floating cars and the jetpack of course fun but slow and clumsy, no special meaning.
Most useful purchase so far in my opinion this is Opressor of the smugglers. The rest is more regret.
And, uh, orbital strike for 750 quid? Seriously?) Cheaters and cheaters is not enough that they dominate such a gift?
Greatly subsided FPS after update. Don't know whether all this, but just trouble.

UPD. After the hangar without the light of such a gesture starts on hard (especially if alone), it is better in the hangar.
UPD2. Bursting for shotgun - good.

e
extruder 02.01.20

S
Satann 02.01.20

extruder
Tin ....

M
Mortaliss 02.01.20

Personally, I've only had hasty and some Deluxe ride, mission almost all usable subject pairs exceptions,sorry virtually no new mechanic, but all the old grammotno combined and don't cause feeling that you've done, even what the plot tried to tie as for me one of the best if not the best DLS for online, only because of chastov

D
DEDGAMER 02.01.20

Deyl
There seems to 8 cars expensive can be a time to push,then write what you can sell of up to$50,000,though the nonsense we have to wait I think 47 minutes and then the bride-price.

G
Gerc 02.01.20

I don't know, the mission in the hangar held 3 times despite the fact that did not realize that you need to turn on night vision. It is very important not to rush anyone well in advance to buy armor and food. But the mission of the airport with invisible diagrami really strained, even to the imager are not always visible from long distances. So what determined their location on the tracers from the bullets and stuffed them from miniguns and RPGs. Only there is 8 dzhagarov and they spawn in pairs. Well at least the checkpoints were done.
Another stupid assignment with a support agent on the helicopter being shot down by enemy Werth from Chernobog. Suparno it your chores, because Chernobog is going slow and clumsy, and for shooting you must always stop. Long and monotonous mission.
Themselves of a robbery while 2 out of 3 passed. First at all easy, and you can probably in two bodies to drag again slowly. Just kill everyone on the base and then finish off the rest of the guns. There's no car chases, flying, skydiving, etc. i.e. the random death factor is minimized. In the second robbery I was with the pilot on Avenger and shot the helicopters while the other 2 guy was dealing with the submarine. Also passed first time with no deaths.
In short, preparatory missions more time-consuming and more complicated compared to the final part of the robbery.

o
origamikiller 02.01.20

Finalka third all hell seemed to. Hair turned white and fell out while we 50 times with random German on hard passed all the guts. The hangar was remembered with nostalgia more than once.
It would be cool if the complexity is achieved due to the intelligent AI, but they just gave superhuman accuracy from any distance in any light.
Gerc
Spoiler
Gerc wrote:
the imager is not always visible from a distance
Well, at least they do not wander far from the spawn points, and thanks for that.
But at all desire to repeat unlike past chastov no special. And tedious, and heavy armor are still deprived, and fall apart in half with a pair of hits.
Once impressions are of course excellent, but then - no, thank you. On the guest Agrabah much less crap and can be off.
Gerc wrote:
did not realize that you need to turn on night vision
Dy it somehow doesn't help much, the thermal imager is useful.
Gerc wrote:
you can probably in two bodies to get
Yeah, probably because two. Still, for four calculation continues.
-----
In the remote the next topic wrote the other day that changed physics of the Hydra -- opressor also touched on, in airplane mode, the brake on S now is not working, and generally getting slower it seems.

Y
Yerdna 555 02.01.20

These agraba compared to the previous one:
A) Wildest complicated passage.There is a lot in any job you can't set the style of player suits,that was the VSS (which is also not helping). I am not a supporter of freebies,really,but it's overkill with complexity.Especially remember this finalka third robbery and first podgotovitelno to him...

Spoilery fucking long soared with an invisible Juggernaut. The first party managed to blow up the sticky pre-placing them. The second General reason they are not exploded.Fortunately,one of us was the Insurgent Pick-Up Custom that helped a lot.Because I can hardly imagine another way of passing.Grenade launcher only if write to shoot,and there is a high probability that you will kill faster.

B) Unnecessarily long and monotonous,especially in firefights with lots of people (Yes, it is also subject to point A). Part of the job and not have to go in a free mode,where all sorts of monsters that will constantly get in the way(fortunately,this problem is solved for knowledgeable people). Or you can buy it all,but did venture to leave only at a loss.

B) Have a Jewish rewards for completing. Absolutely for everything And for themselves agraba, and for the award too : a genius for very little,for all in order truncated in 2 times : from 1 CC to 0.5 CC. Even the passage of each robbery the first time, not 100,and only 50 K (while points A and B).

But what I liked the update in General - so it's a new radio station,even in a single game,which is a long time anything new did not appear.

e
extruder 02.01.20

All these robberies it is possible to pass. Although the preparation, even the final. Just don't need to hurry up and stick together. It's very simple.