3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspy61 AS 16.09.19 02:20 pm

Census Crashday players (Crashday)

If you play Crashday, then bring yourself to the list.

For attempting re-entry - BAN!

1.--Andrew--
2. Nowell
3.[raspy61]
4.JB-n
5._WERT_
6.Lord Alias Van
7.Walkmate
8.frenk
9.Turismo
10.frenk
11.jester11081999
12.Issil
13.__Simon
14.BestPro777

Please! after entering Your nickname in the list, delete Your post.
Thanks In Advance!
66 Comments
Sort by:
J
JB-n 16.09.19

Well it's not the rudeness of clean water! Young people, coming through! Write down the elderly in the beginning of the one unit.. well sho lack of culture.. where.. been years..

N
Nowell 16.09.19

Ahem, well, Yes, I know stupid!)

-
--Endryu-- 16.09.19

Ex, I remember that time... when we have gathered three... or four? Anyway!... going, so as and began to post on the forum! Ex, it was good...

PS. Put this user in list: WERT

J
JB-n 16.09.19

Yes Lana, all in order to ARL and do not care for places. In General, we are all here, that is, on fingers can be counted..
PS. erasable posts here, up to 0.00 !!11ыы!1

_
_WERT_ 16.09.19

E! E! E! Well, back up, and is almost a professional network player WERT (on either side of WERT less than signs (eto front) and more (that's after T)) (damn their stupid shows are not PG)! And what are you going to put the ban? In a crash, I ve long play, current 3 months

J
JB-n 16.09.19

You guys are all assholes, the first Great Uplift of the Forum was _WERT_, I joined when it was still green man, that is, for weeks, then suddenly and at the same time --Andrew-- and Renegate007(spelled nick!), then already all the rest. So I suggest druzhnenko ubitstsa.

R
Radio Announcer 16.09.19

By the way, better sign me up nicknames with links to the profile. For example, here is my code:

[a rel=nofollow href=http://users.playground.EN/542214/]Walkmate[/a] [and] replaced by < | >

_
_WERT_ 16.09.19

JB-n))) Respect)) I then the current brought the soap and began to signup on sites.. among the first was PG, and of course, the first thing I went to the forum crash! I'm very good luck, next at the desert passing comrade JB n his buggy, he told me, he says no one, desert here.. And then, seeing us, came Renegate007 (aka Walkmate) and our Ukrainian friend --Andrew--, we all started to build our new place, there were oases, palatucci there is, in short, the forum flourished..) Very soon we began to come to the tourists Psix0, for example, but he is gone from us, although I also at some point stopped to visit our beautiful desert... More later Nowell came and settled with us, and indeed to us to call in many Wanderers of the Internet. And my friends pervoprokhodtsy built a factory of cars and mods.

PS. I was in the beginning played a game Driver Paralellel lines, and it very I liked, I discovered a lot of secrets, which was not on the forum, but there wasn't such wonderful people who have supported me, and would have raised the forum!

PS.S. The editorial Board expresses gratitude to these people: JB-n, Renegate007 --and Andrew--!
Yay! Yay! Yay!)) (That's just me, probably not in that subject wrote, but Oh well)

N
Nowell 16.09.19

Yeah, I've noticed that the forums of many other ambitious games has long been bent, but not crash!!!! ;D

PS and by the way it seems to our oasis attracts more and more tourists To))

R
Radio Announcer 16.09.19

Yes, people meet each other)) But this is a Bar. Will have to ask the modders to clean up the subject.
By the way, don't forget to plyusanut first post!)

N
Nowell 16.09.19

No difference we still almost all Temko offtopic and Fludara)))

r
raspy61 AS 16.09.19

cool guys!

r
raspy61 AS 16.09.19

and I've made a post before you)) I two month earlier on 1 post in Temko threw and waited when will begin to answer.

N
Nowell 16.09.19

Seen, seen)

_
_WERT_ 16.09.19

Taks... Need to bring to this subject a plate the Count)))

r
raspy61 AS 16.09.19

I myself have been wanting this forum to raise, but thought no one here will nenajdete)) well, so I'm old

N
Nowell 16.09.19

Yeah, many people leave one Postica forum favorite igrushki and month dawoool...

L
Lord Alias Van 16.09.19

Hmm, newcomers and really lured the clearing. Exactly JB-n said: there were years...

J
JonnyMX 16.09.19

and would be at the time, some not....((

r
raspy61 AS 16.09.19

Lord Alias Van
who is the rookie of the EBA?