3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artiup 02.01.20 09:04 pm

From Ashes - I can not build and improve (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

built and improved the town hall, and nothing more can build and improve
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Analius 02.01.20

hahaha

C
Cryomanceru 02.01.20

Artiup
Bad from you sir apparently :D

A
Artiup 02.01.20

Cryomanceru
bad of you Joker apparently)

R
Riws 02.01.20

You should not have a town hall built. She only sucks money. First, we need to build that money brings.

A
Artiup 02.01.20

Riws
Yes, not cancel anything, I'm more interested in why I can no longer build? book browsing, you can go back to the beginning and the end, and buttons to build there. p.s. a couple of buildings still generate revenue

P
Popolam 02.01.20

Artiup
Once built, the building materials are. Left to put money in the pot for salaries and new buildings. What is the balance in the Ledger on the first page from the superintendent Artiup,huh?

A
Artiup 02.01.20

Popolam
22k, I put denyuzhku. there are no stupid option to build or upgrade a building

P
Popolam 02.01.20

Maybe not in that chest put? In the advanced hall, a lot of them. The merchant's house, the bridge built?

V
Vladimir Budkovec 02.01.20

The post ancient but people are also a problem after the construction camps of the loggers and the hive can't build.

V
Vladimir Budkovec 02.01.20

By the way, I shipped on sooo ancient save game and started to build a hive . In the end, the road and bridge were constructed. Maybe then someone else will tell me how to destroy buildings.

g
g4uray 13.10.20

Artiup
solved the problem?

O
Osama Bin-Laden 08.02.21

g4uray ahahaha
, this problem will remain forever, although it's a pity, the game is cool, well ... in fact, cool, and not in a technical state, really.
cheated, we will fix the bug. every morning, money is debited or credited, apparently, at this time something is being updated and, if at first you were a poor peasant, and then brought money, but you can’t build anything, then try to satisfy the need for resources, money and sleep or wait the next day or more. This can help.