3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAXSIMUS 730 02.01.20 09:04 pm

Multiplayer (Crysis 3)

As is clear, the game is pretty short and one long-term perspective for the game's multiplayer. Please tell us more about the modes, the maps, the overall impression, and nadolol it will be enough.
132 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rick Grimes 02.01.20

The multiplayer is the same as in the second part ! Just have new modes ! And all...:(

M
MAXSIMUS 730 02.01.20

Govaryat Bethke chitakov were many, understood that when dying in each chitak haunt, but good enough. Who in the second game often chitakov met, and in the third already there hackers ??

T
Tw1ll 02.01.20

Just new maps and mode hunter(although this mode is very cool) also the onion at least one Kruti plus))))

s
skyDns 02.01.20

Did not like.

Maybe I'm just nerd BF 3 and such games not able to play(

D
DeN BiostaR 02.01.20

liked it-but the question is how people less per day apnuli 35 I LV XS,and Yes fall is carried out with 2 cartridges apostore ,a bit annoying ,and not in the head and trunk),XS .Sometimes the arrows fly through the texture of the corners,as if they do not,the replay shows that ran around the corner and the arrow is like a magnet for you ...I hate Maleh,as well as a whole hot ,I like driving

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

DeN BiostaR
All ping's fault. I thought that after the beta somehow fixed this. An no, judging by your post.

MAXSIMUS 730
Yeah in the beta it was enough, and the miserable system of bans did not help. In full version not played do not know they have it.

J
Jarves 02.01.20

I see only 4 UK servers, where people finally there is almost...

[
[Shelby] 02.01.20

Judging by the comments, multiplayer is encouraging. About chitakov you can just score - they will always and everywhere. In most cases, it's just little kids, which was poured over9000 times, pijanowska and pongakawa cheats, after they burned brazenly proves that all wrong, all butthurt, and all around Fuckers.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 02.01.20

The second part was a little card in them really closely was killed - revived and again killed you... In the third part the same?
And guys who are not difficult to write please what modes are there in multiplayer?

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

a4ca920by
There are now not so closely, but sometimes kill the respawns. In the beta was the hunter game mode, drop zone (Crash site), the full version should be Dethmatch and team Deathmatch, like in all shooters. Also I saw something like capture the flag.

F
Ferro1gnique 02.01.20

There is a mode where you grab the transmitter and pull the enemy to their base, and the need to protect your transmitter, the command to carry off a larger number of transmitters wins the match consists of 2 rounds. There is also a mode where you grab the battery at multiple points and drag to his craft, and in the next round the teams switch places. And still there is a mode where one team suits have to copy data from multiple terminals, and the second command without the suits have to protect the terminals in the next round the teams switch places.

p
pavloalex 02.01.20

I watched the demo review,there is very praised mode hunter,but bought the game are cartoon and this mode can NOT SEE!Will someone tell me

M
Maklline66 02.01.20

Played. The multiplayer is VERY unbalanced. Of the 10 games played, 8 players got a rank of 40 and above, representing a sort of T-90, killing everything in its path. Too strong advantage swinging players before everyone else.

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

Good time of day. Actually, the question is: is it possible to somehow play multiplayer on pirates?

E
EX_i_LE 02.01.20

No offense but the topic is garbage. Just for licenses.

w
warp 37 02.01.20

Well, it all is bold. For multiplayer you need a license, without options.

r
roman14104 02.01.20

try using Tunngle)

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

roman14104
Describe briefly, please what it is.

M
Maklline66 02.01.20

If the game has LAN, you can run the animation through the tangle.

F
Ferro1gnique 02.01.20

pavloalex
in the game it's called the hunter

Maklline66
Yes, there is such a thing, overdid it with the pumping, although I have reached level 20 and things are beginning to level off)