3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
butorin_dv 02.01.20 09:18 pm

Not available services Leicester (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Anyone tell me why I can't lower the crime rate by phone call to Leicester? Already 202лвл. Friends have such an opportunity. And I don't. Weird.
16 Comments
Sort by:
b
butorin_dv 02.01.20

b
butorin_dv 02.01.20

A
Alexandr_Nem 02.01.20

you've been a bad boy this year, here is Kara

C
CFH 06.03.21

Also such a misfortune, 87lvl and leicester and merriweather blocked

Y
YourDevil54 06.03.21

butorin_dv
here in TP to rock, nothing else. they will knead for a couple of months, then the character will be removed (most likely). and they will restore for another week

d
d1ret 06.03.21

there was no need to buy upgrades hddd

K
Kostyas3672 06.03.21

DessoLosseD
Hello, did you find it ???

K
Kostyas3672 06.03.21

butorin_dv
Well found a solution?

b
butorin_dv 06.03.21

Kostyas3672
Not found. Created a new Persian. Pumped up to 40lvl. One fig

b
butorin_dv 06.03.21

Maybe you need to play for many hours there? I have about 60 so far

A
Antoshka22 06.03.21

try your map have trevor go to him like everything should open

b
butorin_dv 06.03.21

Antoshka22
Exactly, there is no such icon on the map. I already came to his house without a badge, ran around and nothing. And before the badge appeared, did you go through a robbery?

b
butorin_dv 06.03.21

Antoshka22
After dancing with a tambourine with the help of a new character, this mark appeared. I went and met. But Leicester no longer called the wanted level account. The castles are as they stood

b
butorin_dv 06.03.21

Hike, the developers have fixed a bug. Everything worked for me. And Lester and Lamar and Maryuser and even Ron began to offer assignments to call

X
Xockot1 06.03.21

Did you go through the story or go online right away? Perhaps this is due to this

X
Xockot1 06.03.21

And this is from Rockstar support:
Q: How do I unlock the Lester and Merryweather Extras in GTA Online? My friends already have them, and their level is the same as mine, or lower. In the game, I was told that someone should contact me. Am I missing something?

Question: I have the "Ammo" ability, but the rest of the abilities seem to be unavailable. How do I get them?

Answer: In order to get the abilities of Lester and "Merryweather", you must first talk to Trevor and Ron. Find the "T" on the map - there is Trevor's trailer. Get to him. Besides, Brucie should have called you. If so, Brucie should be in your contact list on your cell phone. The only requirement is that you must be level 15 and see the cutscene in Trevor's trailer.