3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava Podumeev 02.01.20 09:18 pm

Controller license (Resident Evil 2)

So I bought the game the incentive, and the controller does not plow as it cut? The pirates tried all plowed without dancing with a tambourine. And here it is not working. What is the solution
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Trolo 02.01.20

Thank Podumaem
Go to steam, right click on the game, select properties and look down - there will be a point entry setup steam for separate games. Poprobui to choose one of the options - shared to apply General settings to the compatibility of the gamepad, forced on. or off, I think, understand why. One of the options should help. Yes and depends on what controller you have.

P
Patrick Kharkov 02.01.20

Thank Podumaem
Any gamepad will work through the best emulator x360ce. ✔app

E
El_Trolo 02.01.20

Patrick Kharkov
x360ce and all input mapper's crutches for the near, which I've never seen scp server'a for DualShock or wonderful support for gamepads from trims and fine-tuning it.

K
K1600 GT 02.01.20

Thank Podumaem wrote:
So I bought the game the incentive
I the solution is not found. Tried everything, even different versions of Windows didn't help.

H
Hanzo666 02.01.20

XS, what do you have for gamepads, but I have works fine, and the xbox one, and dualshock 4.

i
imitator26 02.01.20

Steam - setup - controller - Basic controller configuration, there look to determine whether your controller.

A
Ar4er2016 02.01.20

Thank Podumaem
And in the Big Picture?

S
Slonvprotivogaze 02.01.20

Thank Podumaem
Dualis in Steam should work fine (at least in all games that have gamepad support)

S
Slonvprotivogaze 02.01.20

El_Trolo
Sometimes without them anywhere. I by the way, almost the best.