3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 02.01.20 09:18 pm

Weapon Mk II (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Do you use weapons Mk II? What's the advantage for himself singled out? Are they different from normal guns with anything other than new cartridges, and customization?
35 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gamejoy 02.01.20

Heavy sniper MK2 and the most important mod for it - a thermal imager. Greatly increases the range of drawing the enemy in sight and gives a very useful chance to catch the sights of people using the Ghost...

R
RBunny 02.01.20

Plus to the comment above.All MK2 only heavy rifle with explosive bullets the most useful

_
_TEZ_ 02.01.20

especially with explosive ammo. Screes rules anymore.

o
origamikiller 02.01.20

Gamejoy
RBunny
++. Say Hello to Hydra and their friends. Though not as powerful as at the start, but still.
It is a pity that both versions are impossible to carry (instead of the light sniper. why is she now?), often in the chat after removal start to write what you type only with explosive and able – and have somewhere to go, to switch, too lazy.
From the rest did not feel good. On the contrary, the ammo is negligible, and even ride in the trailer for them constantly. In theory, should help to break the bronetransporta, but it's easier to get a minigun, if the next BTR or insurgent. In a real fight never useful to anything except snipe.

R
RBunny 02.01.20

origamibiro
Yeah,the lack of ammunition the only negative,but also essentially the most extensive,which makes no sense to use the pistol/PP/machine gun

e
ed58963 02.01.20

RBunny
how much is enough? I have no clue of an update do not buy

v
vatsonification 02.01.20

Gamejoy
Gamejoy wrote:
Greatly increases the range of drawing the enemy in sight
Nonsense, on the contrary, the distance is reduced. At a great distance, the illuminated target will not even see.
But what highlights behind cover or bushes/trees - a significant plus.

v
vatsonification 02.01.20

RBunny
_TEZ_
And 40 rounds in reserve you do not mind? Once reluctant with a control panel to carry everywhere.

v
vatsonification 02.01.20

Made his automatic rifle Mk II with a maximum upgrade. Special carbine with a silencer in the sensations still better. Probably have a new rifle in the weapons Cabinet to put away(

_
_TEZ_ 02.01.20

vatsonification
Not really, I'm not so often use, and it's worth it )

R
RBunny 02.01.20

vatsonification
40 rounds for rifles abound,if you pryamorukih.But for PP or pistol,where you want intense shoot and every bullet is important,meaning no modifications

e
elektronik17 02.01.20

The new machines fit only against bots. And so the old-fashioned special carbine. Thought though with the 1st shot knocks players and gets normal. With MK2 right the trouble, you are in the head, and he's alive. So special carbine the most balanced and left.
PP nothing, armor-piercing solves. Guns do not know where in the harsh world of GTA are used, except for armor-piercing.
The gun is good, used Agrabah. Well, for the snipe said. It. Bursting is only good against hydras/turntables/TS. For elite test same ograb a good fit. Against pvp worthless. Every second person thinks you're a cheater. Second, they are very fast. Angry. And third for me, with them I get worse. Habit under the feet to peel, so by frequently. Well, against armor-piercing easier to hide behind different fences.
The thermal imaging sight is good in the mountains, the bushes in the twilight. But range is often not enough. To switch the cartridges. When the Orgy is happening, bursting his number and dolisa recharge/smaller boutiques quickly make themselves felt. In a bad way.

e
elektronik17 02.01.20

RBunny
Now battle against a bunch of people were. Left 5 thousand rounds a minigun. 50 RPG missiles. And about 400 rounds snipe. It ten times to go to the control panel. Without ammo, you automatically become helpless. To refill, you need to go into a passive, to go, to come again. And so every 10 minutes. Do not Varick.

G
Gamejoy 02.01.20

vatsonification
In the far distance appears only transport the character, if he gets out of it with normal optics won't be seeing him.
The imager in this race can show in the form of a blurred spot, and that is enough to get.

v
vatsonification 02.01.20

Gamejoy
Will have to check. I'm an imager only saw on YouTube(

v
vatsonification 02.01.20

Few sane guides that I could find:
Spoiler

D
Diron 02.01.20

How to get a gun line mk2?

P
PaulBaumer 02.01.20

Dirоn
To purchase a control panel and pump in the workshop

V
VerlA 02.01.20

Gamejoy wrote:
and gives a very useful chance to catch the sights of people using the Ghost...
Shaw of take Ghost?ofradar?

_
_DooM_ 02.01.20

In pvp IMBA incendiary heavy to snipe. Even if the hands of assholes, you only have one hit in the top-level sacrifice in order to remove the major part of health, and the rest will take care of the fire. With explosive after the patch I got killed so he shot under that I fell and then finished them off with precision. A chance to get up and answer almost none, because against such need to play from behind cover, which will not allow them to shoot under their feet, and in the body are not for noobs at all.