3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shurik4546 02.01.20 09:18 pm

Manual saving (Vampyr)

Is there a manual save?
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
B00000 02.01.20

No!

P
Princess_Darsy 02.01.20

Shurik4546
no, only auto

A
Agat7 02.01.20

surely you can write a program or a batch file to bekapy saves the file saves exactly where, Yes, lies.

K
Kantrik90 02.01.20

alas no,
Spoiler the whole area is ruined, do not know what is going to happen, stupid system, I thought she'd just forget this situation, but in the end all was forgotten and she became a monster

S
Shurik4546 02.01.20

Kantrik90
I also Whitechapel ruined, all because of my stupidity

A
Andryuha 380V 02.01.20

It is a pity that no fpade, manual saving would not hurt this game.

K
Kantrik90 02.01.20

Shurik4546
Spoilerforget everything seems to be forget about the blackmail thought,and then... -_ -

N
Nemezis 02.01.20

The saves are here:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\AVGame\Saved\SaveGames\

S
Shurik4546 02.01.20

Kantrik90
I then panicked hard, but nothing back =(

x
xoen 02.01.20

You can manually bekapit. Before bed just have bekapit.
Save immediately if something is crafted on the table, the change of locations, dialogues, Y.

x
xoen 02.01.20

Nemesis
%homedrive%\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\AVGame\

Just paste in the address bar and will take place.
And no need to write the user name, C: ;)

G
Gamer006 02.01.20

Can somebody throw a save game?

V
VioO 02.01.20

and when you do happen to save,I do not understand =_= so I want to get out of the game,I will continue?

U
U1traMagnum 02.01.20

VioO
Same question , I understand the game is saved kazhdyi times well, except for videos where you can reconnect and fix their nedrozumenie , but I'm like a vampire devouring all in a row , Whitechapel shame at all hard , had to eat , fun game but stupidly did not understand the truth , why did it have to turn into a vampire ? Make sense ? It'd be better if he was a human and a vampire hunter , but in the game there is no warning about saving as much as I wasn't looking for him but maybe after you load the saved game goes , as I've said every time she is saved , for example you ate someone preserved it is impossible to return that person !!

M
Marongo 02.01.20

I understand the saving occurs during the sleep...
question - if you frequently remain in the shelter, then more days will pass, and the probability of losing any area above? does it affect the ending?

K
Kenshi_Nibiru 02.01.20

Kantrik90
Yes, it's definitely fucked up .