3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
digenis 16.09.19 02:21 pm

As you think what is better steam,origin,uplay?

And you can even Xbox, and play station. And what do you think about these consoles and about the new console from nintendo?
80 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 16.09.19

torrent tracker

a
aStro_log 16.09.19

Steam!
https://zeitgeist.photo/asset/201212/zg.qqab.jpeg
And honestly, look at the exclusive games, I your library like the PS 3, but I love JRPG and want to play MGS 4.

T
Traun 16.09.19

I think the steam is out of the competition, all conveniently understandable, but service PODDERZHKI died. the support would be called origin, but they have lost the function to request a call, and UPA never in my life did not help. Xbox helping me good support and beautiful on the boxes menu
places
1 Steam
2 Xbox
3 PS
4 Origin
5 Uplay

N
Nurg 16.09.19

If the stim was normal support for the Russian, the price would it not

A
Aips95 16.09.19

1)Steam - with him everything is clear, easy and understandable.
2)Uplay is also a very Easy client, except that the prices are too high.
3)Origin - though little different in design from yupley, has serious weaknesses: has files when downloading large games and has a silly security system in which security question important username and password, forgetting the answer to it lose full access to account.

J
JimmiNeiton 16.09.19

Each has its own pluses and minuses, it all depends on the games you want to play

m
merry_Den 16.09.19

In my opinion:
1. Steam - a maximum of information, a well-built social. the interaction between players; convenient payment options; great sales; with discount on any game, usually there is a discount on the extras; huge library,
2. Origin - support; standards. informative; rules. SOC. interaction; convenient payment methods.
3. Yupley infuriates me, cabsdk. I try to buy games from Ubisoft the Incentive.

Console services are not yuzal, I don't know.

F
FRESH 16.09.19

I for Steam ... After EA stopped releasing their games to the Incentive , some time and Origin were used , but eventually abandoned it in the end ... only Use the Stim , all games from EA either ignore ( do not buy) or torrent edisen ), with Upteem face only when the game from Steam is directed into it ( ubisofts games)...

This only steam and games collect just the Incentive )

H
Henta 16.09.19

Hmm, the origin of 20 games purchased, the incentive 476, to use started about the same time. Of course the Steam out of the competition. PS the most convenient store, half of the game no screenshots, a video is probably % 10 of games bought for the Vita are in there 60 games, before buying always had to look for the old third-party resources.

C
Cheburashka 16.09.19

GOG :)))

A
Aleksandr742 16.09.19

Cheburashka
KEK

V
Vasya Vasin 16.09.19

The stim did not use never,Upteem times used to start a downloaded game,no Origin don't know and don't care.Games have to be free.If programmers want money let them collect on Kickstarter and other sites and we will download them for free.

V
Vasya Vasin 16.09.19

srct
Bought because no brains or fear of viruses in the torrents.Fear further.While you are there and are fattening the fat cats earning on the air.And the air is free

M
Mercyful_Fate 16.09.19

Use Steam

N
Nurg 16.09.19

Steam has no competition even, I think.I don't know why, but I have just a bastard to sit on other Steam-like platforms, Steam zombiruet, be careful :D

R
Roman Todua 16.09.19

Steam

V
Vladislav Greed 16.09.19

Vasya Vasin
The air is free and no

v
vikpass 16.09.19

digenis
Steam is good, but there not all games have. Yupley - so-so, but there are points that adds extra content. Origin does not have a full library. In my opinion, an important Golden mean, balance.
Console. Japanese Curling, definitely. X-box is buried Spencer as a grandmother, who still live ten years left, but the grandchildren adjust. So there you go!

m
meagarry 16.09.19

Stick position - the less services the better. So only buy games in steam and origin. Good plavskii and rokstarovskie play the incentive is.

I
Ice Antip 16.09.19

Simcik of course)