3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arikex 02.01.20 09:21 pm

Will be buying the game? (The Last of Us: Part 2)

P. S - This topic is designed purely for console gamers, so bakers with their I your mouth and the game the opposite can go to the forest.
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar4er2016 02.01.20

Of course

L
Lex-one 02.01.20

Arikex
Already pre-ordered there.
But it would be better left on the PC.

A
Arikex 02.01.20

Lex-one
And what sense would be in PS4, whether it ekzy on a PC?

L
Lex-one 02.01.20

Arikex
Well, as if to console poor fair playing players that are just for the license, no cheating, you can exchange with the same poor neighbor drive. Hire.
Xbox someone buys.

A
Arikex 02.01.20

Lex-one
If you pre-order, then you are in fact also poor, as you have a console. In General, I don't believe you now.

A
Arikex 02.01.20

Lex-one
Although you might me a Troll, and I just don't understand it.

M
MordorUSA 02.01.20

Of course we will, kollektsionka przekazana! May 29 we will go to the world of pure and genuine lesbian love. In advance wish Alicke forces to cope with the loss nosatenko Puxi.

R
Richards 02.01.20

Of course when there are Christmas specials you can take, but it is better resident 3 and cyberpunk with Keanu Reeves. The first part all right, but I don't know and then passed resident evil revel 2 and this game is much more interesting than the first part of the last of AC. As they say compared a forehead in a forehead, fins of as weak. So who really, really wanted to try the fins of the AC or passed, suggest to pass resident evil revel 2 for me so many times more interesting, and the style is the same.

G
Garry3Fingers 02.01.20

Of course, she will fire, if the grades are above of cyberpunk and the Gothic take.

A
ArikAndAnzorik 25.06.20

Garry3Fingers
Oh Yes, students are now ready to break Dogs due to the fact that their game has not Reeves.

G
GIBAY 25.06.20

For 4K not going to take

D
Dogmit 25.06.20

Garry3Fingers
Of course, she will fire, if the grades are above of cyberpunk and the Gothic take.

More than sure that she in any case will scores higher than cyberpunk. Cyberbank will be around 9-9.5 points out of 10 from TLOU will sploshnyakom dozens. PROSTATOTOMY. And on account of the Goths, the card will fall.

A
ArikAndAnzorik 25.06.20

GIBAY
Well, okay, one person played in a great less.

R
Rageskin 25.06.20

and not the fact that the game on PC to appear, though there are rumors

A
ArikAndAnzorik 25.06.20

Dogma
It seems to me that specifically on the Playground, the assessment of punk above, and their less than TLOU. It repulsed people, because there is a man BigDreamer he put punk 10, and TLOU 1. And he asked Why do not you like TLOU? he will answer Lesbian, but shit, Cyberpunk - revolution. So, not uninterruptedly, but the game of the year it is obliged for me to take. The more cyberpunk postponed for a few months, and given the news over the past six months - from the game cut out half the content.

G
GIBAY 25.06.20

Arikex
The first part went, I don't think the second part will be a revelation for me.

A
ArikAndAnzorik 25.06.20

GIBAY
OK.

S
Sl4rt 25.06.20

GIBAY
Can I ask what exactly you didn't like it?

G
GIBAY 25.06.20

Sl4rt
I stealth in games is not digested, has perenasytil them already. And just shoot in the game as something unpleasant, XS, just what happens is just like something at first glance, the game does not like it.

S
Sl4rt 25.06.20

GIBAY
Understand not condemn. As they say everyone has their own tastes