3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serhio228 02.01.20 09:21 pm

Does not run Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 (Black screen) (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Guys please help. When you run CMS 18 crashes black screen and nothing happens, no errors (downloaded other Repack, too).
Help please, Thank you!
26 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elite_Dungerous 02.01.20

serhio228
Just try to wait about 15 minutes. The game sometimes hangs on preload even on good machines.

E
Elite_Dungerous 02.01.20

serhio228
In any case check conflict between versions 1.2 and 1.4, 1.2 there are tons of bugs that can't play 1.4 not test.

s
serhio228 02.01.20

Sayreville
No, Windows is nothing to do with all other games run great, just this doesn't want

A
Anton Ched 02.01.20

Hi guys need your help, not run Car Mechanic Simulator 2018, start first time, I played okay out and everything after that started not start, black screen and crashes, version pirates, already tried to download another but all the same, normal PC

D
Dante_2834 02.01.20

Anton Ched
If the antivirus is, it could spoil the file. Renew packs DirectX, C++.Net driver vidyuhi.
To reinstall (v1.0.0) clean everything from the previous releases, and roll out patches.

A
Anton Ched 02.01.20

Dante_2834
but if rocked other Paci could also damage files? I have the exact something went wrong, now I escho and all files will not delete this game

D
Dante_2834 02.01.20

Anton Ched
If from different sources then Yes, there could fall a cumulative, but not signed as such, and all others, or damaged.
Hence all the patches in order to go, and I had no problems with the installation. Try to manually clean the folder, the name of the game. If you know how to clean the registry (but if you can not, it is better not touch).

A
Anton Ched 02.01.20

Thanks for the tips, I cleaned the registry, not what has changed, I don't understand why I can't delete the folder where it was before, the game requires administrator rights although in the past it was not put on administrator POF says access denied, what kind of nonsense , not some kind of curse

E
Elite_Dungerous 02.01.20

Anton Ched
Face it.

D
Dante_2834 02.01.20

Anton Ched
If so, check your computer for viruses any scanner, maybe the kind of distribution that you put was with virus.
But before you scan, turn off his auto actions, so that other files are not spoiled.
And there already look at the paths and file names.

E
Elite_Dungerous 02.01.20

Dante_2834
There is a solution, but it is very long, there is a list of optimize the whole computer, and it is difficult to predict which option gives the right to a good start. At 3 hours of work. On udalenke can be solved, and to write, I write, and who will do it? No one in most cases.

F
Filias_Fogg 02.01.20

Another would be a computer configuration it would be useful to throw.

K
KObalt - Alex 02.01.20

I've helped run with compatibility of Windows 7. Try it, maybe will start.
P. S - I Have Windows 10

T
ThCarFan . 02.01.20

Missing menu car status. What to do?

A
Akramat17 02.01.20

The game runs, skipping all the commercials becomes a photo and then stop. Help?)

A
Akramat17 02.01.20

Found the solution! Had to remove all the cars that I installed.

B
Bogdebdy 02.01.20

Try going to clear the computer

P
Prototype_362 02.01.20

Help! People. That's what happens and nothing more.

n
nope_nope 02.01.20

Error at startup.
Failed to initialize Direct3D.
Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0 c installed, have drivers for your
graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed

O
Oleksandr Golovackiy 02.01.20

nope_nope
1) Update the video card drivers.
2) Download/update directory DirectX and Visual c++, net framework 4.5 +, opengl.