3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Lavrentev 02.01.20 09:21 pm

The problem with fishing (Red Dead Redemption 2)

After the quest where you need a guy to go to the river in the forest and catch perch, I have a bait that he gave me(crickets), has become infinite. Ie they are stupid is not the end and throw them not, but it's also impossible to throw the rest of the bait for fishing, but also enjoy it too became impossible. All is good, but now I can only catch bass on crickets and all. Can we fix this bug? Or is it not a bug, but I zatupok something wrong?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 02.01.20

Try the special store to buy bait, there are a lot of things, he's an icon of a fishing hook marked, if you opened it already, among the crocodile swamps is

A
Antimandalajnah 29.10.20

How to fish on a PC? It is not possible to pull the legendary fish - then breaks, then swims farther than the line. How do you pull her up?

D
DemanShu 29.10.20

Antimandalajnah
There's also a game on the left at the top of the game that tells you what to do.
It is necessary to tighten up only when the fish does not flutter. You press the space of the R (default) and the mouse rod in the sides opposite the course of the fish carry.

S
Sanek1971 29.10.20

Also longing with this fishing, with small order, but with a large line, there is still a shift like you need to control the line, so that the fish did not swim farther than you threw, buttons a lot, R, space, SHIFT, I still have no legend not caught, infuriating, tedious and long grain to survive

A
Antimandalajnah 29.10.20

Sanek1971
As I understand it, you have to harvest theshid to shake while the fish is fluttering. As soon as you have subsided, you clamp the gap and R, while with the clamped LKM pull the mouse to yourself. You'll pull it out a few times. I've got three legendary ones left in New Austin. ;)

S
Sanek1971 29.10.20

Antimandalajnah
In the hints like it is written if it is necessary to stop pulling, so that the line does not break, when stopped, again pull, and HIFT x, it is not clear, like a jupt with and it goes further and further goes away

D
DemanShu 29.10.20

Sanek1971
That's right, SHIFT is letting go of this line, but if you unwind it can break.

K
Kitywas 29.10.20

On sale the trader has no special bait, only ordinary, river-lake, namely special river or special operatic net, tried to learn the legendary fish on the usual, 2 hours spent and decided to find out, but nowhere written why they are not on sale

K
KIBERMAX 29.10.20

Kitywas
That would be special lures for catching legendary fish appeared at the bait trader, you need to take a quest from the brow who you will give a card with legendary fish, the quest is on the screen, and when he appears do not know.

Spoiler

B
BlackOneTube 29.01.21

Roman Lavrentiev
HERE IS THE ANSWER. I had the same problem too. I myself play on PC. So. You just need to exit the game and restart the computer, after that everything worked for me. If it doesn’t help, then just load the save game on which you haven’t completed the task yet. (It is optional) I hope it helps

l
liaz6212 01.02.21

Everyone is so smart, the game tells them. The rest of the tea is not dumber than you. And if it doesn’t work, then it is implemented in the game through the anus.

M
MigDementor 17.11.21

Roman Lavrentiev
And who else had problems with the fact that the line was baogoval, and did not reel?

M
MigDementor 17.11.21

I started yesterday, before that I was fishing, everything was ok, and then it started. I'm throwing a fishing rod. I'm starting to wind up. In this case, the fishing line does not stretch, but sags, as if the float is already near my feet. Then the line begins to dance the jigu-jigu. But the funniest thing about this is that I reel in the line, but the float does not come close to me. Bug of some script. There is movement and sound of the unwinding line (crackling), but there is no movement. Has anyone come across this?

D
Dimin222 05.05.22

There was such a problem - it is not possible to fish online.
When I choose a fishing rod near the fishing spot (already tried different locations), and follow the prompts, my character grabs the rod with both hands and nothing else happens. also the float is not displayed. Already restarted the game - all to no avail. Who knows what the problem is?