3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JavierEscuella 16.09.19 02:22 pm

Wild Arab steed. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

As soon as I tamed was attacked by wolves. Naturally he dumped me, and the wolves killed. Now he would appear at the lake or need to look for?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
ToxaSp_off 16.09.19

JavierEscuella
I was not given to shorten the wolves......The horse ran away and fucked up!( More, nobody has seen her.....loaded - helpless!( Not she appears then....

V
Vagan86 16.09.19

JavierEscuella
Arabian horse-is that white?

R
Rolemanser 16.09.19

JavierEscuella
As an option then buy a horse at St. Denis.

m
maxxim1891 16.09.19

Rolemanser
Sorry, St. Denis.... St!!! I'm sorry.

R
Rolemanser 16.09.19

maxxim1891
Exactly, haven't played.

S
Sorento NSK 16.09.19

JavierEscuella
ToxaSp_off
it appears, I did it 3 times with him to the stables to drop off. Restart the save, the first time does not work, try another, but the horse lives there permanently it is a fact

J
JavierEscuella 16.09.19

Thank you all for the answers. I went to Valentine, slept for 3-4 days and went back. She was there and this time everything went well.

J
JavierEscuella 16.09.19

Rolemanser
She appears in the fourth Chapter, is expensive even at the maximum honor. Plus by that time I'll have the highest level of trust with my horse and a black suit, not much will be superior in performance.

R
Rolemanser 16.09.19

JavierEscuella
I mean wrote it, if you have a white horse was gone. Still an Arab steed one of the best in the game, if it is to pump and even if you meet a woman rider, which, if you win her jump, add, improve the vigor of the horse.

m
maxxim1891 16.09.19

Rolemanser
Who's that lady? More pliz.

J
JavierEscuella 16.09.19

maxxim1891
This is a rare random encounter, sort of.

R
Rolemanser 16.09.19

maxxim1891
As sluchayka catches aunt who proposes to participate with her in the race, if I'm not mistaken, she once or twice found the reward will be, the inscription ' your horse has got stamina level, pumped in excess of the limit.