3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BaYEK_ 02.01.20 09:22 pm

Waiting for the continuation? (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

For me as the game is interesting and worthy of continuation)
20 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hitomi Eiri 02.01.20

And there is a backlog or space for a sequel at the end is? Just from the start sort of trying to convince them that the journey last. So without spoilers, but it is not yet fully come.

_
__DOC__ 02.01.20

MRmahmed
I agree, good game, pity that occasional.

Hitomi Eiri
Of course, you say go for the hero and to witness a new history.

V
Viss 02.01.20

For a sequel here not just to eat, live and wait. The ending is just generally not unambiguous and leaves a sense of dissatisfaction with the incompleteness. However, if you are over it and will work 20 people then only the year that way in 20 at best.

i
inad 02.01.20

no

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 02.01.20

I think that a Sequel is unlikely. The game has no leveling, improvements, interface is a feature of the game. From the second part of all would have waited longer to play, but it is difficult to imagine a long game without the interface and flow. And again to buy short puzzle game and few people want.

W
Wise Owl 02.01.20

I hope for a sequel, especially a direct text pointed at him. If we consider that everything happening in the game was an illusion, only in the head of Senua, she can return to the real world and do to avenge his father and to those who sacrificed the Dillion. And there just pumping will be possible.

P
Puzaa 02.01.20

What sequel are you waiting for ale? The ending said that the journey is completed. She gathered herself (suffering has zakonchilis) and started living. Yes, disease it have not happened, but she was already aware of himself. So continued with this heroine definitely ended.

B
BaYEK_ 02.01.20

Puzaa
Something bad you heard)

B
BaYEK_ 02.01.20

0000Ptasha
There was insufficient Finance. But as gravilla pretty interesting, then it will be of interest and someone will be interested in its funding)

P
Puzaa 02.01.20

MRmahmed
What she said at the end, it means nothing. I think it will be fun to play without all these bugs in the monotonous gameplay. I don't think. History zakonchena. The authors of the game what they wanted to achieved.

m
moblin 02.01.20

It is unlikely that it will. The whole story is finished. And so I would like.

D
Demonyx 02.01.20

Wise Owl
Without spoilers. Bravo.

W
Wise Owl 02.01.20

Demonyx
The theme implies that people have been playing and thinking about its continuation. You are not forced to read everything.

d
dronls 02.01.20

no. and if you forget about it or will the game not in the wrapper in which it was at the beginning

D
Demonyx 02.01.20

Wise Owl
Above asked without spoilers.

D
DobryyNaker 02.01.20

The sequel definitely will. Alternatively, the developer (and/or the rights to the game and lore) bought by another Studio and will be sculpting on, since the concept is clearly successful, IMO

M
Mandalorian 02.01.20

that and I really hope for a sequel...........

n
nicholas.sire 02.01.20

The game is good, but not necessary. Better to let still make an interesting game in the other direction, but at the same high level)

S
Sirey Hramovnik 02.01.20

Some games continuation is not necessary. And then bullet point at the end.

L
Lex Raven 02.01.20

Well, as it turned out a week ago, it's not the point !!
And it pleases.. for some reason at the time missed Hellblade, and then I saw the trailer for the second.. this morning for two evenings passed, that's just awesome I went to this game.. And Grifoni and puzzles and fights.. at Night of course scary play in the second half.. Almost Evil Within..