3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fastiko 02.01.20 09:22 pm

The Eggs Of Termites (Two Worlds 2)

I have a problem, or rather not even a problem but more of a question. It is connected with the quest the eggs of Termites, which gives NPC(can't remember the name) for 1 island. The fact is that to find these eggs was much napryazhno than I thought, in the location Mound out of their burrows to get about 18-20+ PCs and on the quest you need 10(kV 1 part) + 30(2nd part). Know that the den of termites scattered across the Savannah, some of them to look impossible, maybe mink from which to retrieve the eggs located there where he even does not jump. Barely got 12 eggs, but unfortunately more can not find.
So the question is it possible the eggs of termites to another way?(Buy from the merchants, to steal NPSA, find in chests etc)

PS: Just don't like when the magazine remain unfinished quests :)
34 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ksyuta 02.01.20

And who is this quest take? 30 pieces already there, with the entomologist said, even the book he had bought some. It's a shame, all for the quest, and no quest.

F
Fastiko 02.01.20

Pure (NTC, which stands on the pier in Haljine)

E
Evpatiy Neistovyy 02.01.20

Fastiko
Leave this quest zabagovany he saw a tree with hanging on it a pig that's the same thing with mink !

v
vad231437 02.01.20

I found in some chest 8 pieces. And quest Yes, zabagovanny. When I was on a mission to search for water, came to the mound, where the men dig a well. Began to fumble in holes, and I instead open a termite mound - include NPCs that digging. They stand and stare blankly, silently. An eerie sight, actually. Nor five I ransack couldn't.

M
MiGran 02.01.20

I also this mission not can=)2 eggs naiti nado)

B
Brut1984 02.01.20

The passage is not worth it. for fun I break the number into Chita. and was disappointed. MUCH

i
internst 02.01.20

Someone tell me on account of the quest where you have to play on muses. instrum. to open doors .2 DOOR OPENED where I had to play the flute and the drum. 3 x wrote that it is necessary to play the lyre for almost the entire tune is normally played still the door neotkryvshiesya. on the map when looking and clicking. a quest that said I had to play the magical instrument can anything or OFC you still need to Lear to blame?????

B
Brut1984 02.01.20

Look in the anals of history. where the answer is seen on the forum.

i
internst 02.01.20

Yes, I play instrum .all the doors almost immediately opened with a few hits and the latter on the Lear played and there is no sense

S
SamayaSamaya 02.01.20

And aprose no problems with this quest, I went around the map, where he marked the assignment, killed warnow, collected eggs from termite mounds and carried. don't even bother, how many of them there pieces

i
internst 02.01.20

Tell me where you can still find a vase (quest necromancers) you want to keep the stone. and then handed the quest from scavengers and accidentally threw it with the other items . as well as the quest buildings in a chest neotkroet

i
internst 02.01.20

may cheat have a thread???

j
jard 02.01.20

Samasama
You passed without problems the first part of the quest. Tov. Fastiko wrote is true, pass the cook on the dock 10 eggs, and then he wants another 30 (total 40). That's 30 eggs are very difficult to find. Some of the termite mounds the hole is very high, I horses tried to reach out - fuck it. On the other Islands of the termite mounds there. Looks like this is one of the deficiencies in the game.

S
Starkiller_ru 02.01.20

Drink potion to jump high or kastuem riveted, trying to cling to the ledge and pull eggs)

j
jard 02.01.20

Starkiller_ru
You yourself tried to do so? All the eggs collected? High jump 500% is GG your balls pull up to his knees will hang. He and low (near the ground) lugs, not jumps, where here high dream. No, it is better not to sign up for quest, then don't be upset.

I
IPYCCKNN 02.01.20

write twoworldscheats 1 in the console
and then ec.addobjecttoinventory ing_200 100 and enter and you will be happy with eggs!!!

o
opaquelucidity 02.01.20

In one of the cabinets houses a poacher of Ubayy on the quest body snatching the Guild of merchants in Katmandoe I found 7 eggs of termites. Just as I needed to complete this quest with the eggs.

S
SamayaSamaya 02.01.20

jard I the second part of the quest do not bother, as many eggs of termites I found in Asosa in some chests. So I have had enough, and I didn't bother looking.

j
jard 02.01.20

Samasama
Thanks for the cap, I'll shake up this piece of Japan.

S
SamayaSamaya 02.01.20

Friends, well, there's a cheat code to add eggs termites
ec.addobjecttoinventory ing_200 eggs of termites, though one egg is added, but enter the code several times and that's it.