3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpacesStrateg 02.01.20 09:25 pm

New mods do not appear in the launcher (Stellaris)

Hi! I install mods on to be recognized by the game, rather the game launcher. Let's say I install a mod Extra Ship Components 3.0 version 2.5.1 and mods should appear in the game launcher, but no, no one mod is not appearing, although attached to him with the mod is in the right folder! Nothing is lost.
And here to me to play with mods you have to remove/reinstall the launcher and quickly throw all the files you need. Can anyone come across? Help!
13 Comments
Sort by:
t
trollephob 02.01.20

SpacesStrateg
try the mod folder and throw the folder in which documents and in which the game itself is sobssna,BUT it certainly will not help,alas,this launcher even on crooked license worked for a while.

S
Stasi23 19.04.21

trollephob
On my license, as soon as this launcher was added, new mods that I subscribe to do not appear, and those that I unsubscribed from are not deleted

t
trollephob 19.04.21

Stasi23
buy a license and be done

S
Stasi23 19.04.21

trollephob
I wrote that I have a license

t
trollephob 19.04.21

Stasi23
then demolish the launcher folders in C: Users AppData Local Programs Paradox Interactive launcher-v2.2019.12.1 resources app.asar.unpacked dist main and run through Steam, the launcher will be reinstalled

B
Bjs 19.04.21

trollephob, I don't have such a folder.
When you start the game through Steam, the Paradox Launcher v2 Setup installer is launched. It offers to install the launcher just along this path. I agree, the installation starts and a window pops up: Paradox Launcher v2 Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error.
What could be the reason?

t
trollephob 19.04.21

BJS
then try to deliver the beta version. will not help, demolish the game and clean everything that is left, reinstall it

t
trollephob 19.04.21

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/cannot-locate-valid-installation-of-the-paradox-launcher.1259057/

here it seems there is something on your topic

S
StalkerShuha 19.04.21

Here regarding mods at the end.
https://vk.com/@ggloomy-ustanovka-piratskih-dlc-na-licenziu-steam-stellaris-251

V
VALVEN 19.04.21

And the pirates hike without mods at all. Even if the license through one place works.

l
lordghostdragon 19.04.21

I read that it helps a VPN on a PC, since the network launcher is at the parachutes and it is blocked by Roskompozor ...

l
lordghostdragon 19.04.21

I found an article) https://vk.com/@stellaris_strategium-mod-nosteam-download-install

K
Kindergarten 19.04.21

There may be a problem in the Cyrillic alphabet. If your path to the mods folder is registered like this: path = "C: / Users / Vasya / Documents / Paradox Interactive / Stellaris / mod / names_mod" then the game does not count mod files. It is necessary either to change the Russian-language names of the path folders, or if this is not possible (since it is problematic to change the username) the files with the mod folder should be transferred to the folder with the path without the Cyrillic alphabet, and in the mod text file, write a new path like: path = "C: / mod / names_mod "