3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LittleGoose3 02.01.20 09:25 pm

Problems 4gb r9 380

Hi all. Faced with the problem. Came from the watch and started having problems with the video card. At the first runs, the comp gave screen of death (Windows 10). reinstalled Windows, the device Manager ceased to recognize the video card (r9 380 4gb). She gets very hot and turns the screws (only at startup coolers make 1 revolution and all). When you try to put her driver, during installation gives screen of death and restarts the computer. tried on PC companion, the same problem. But the video card outputs the image on the monitors. still in the properties of the video writes: the adapter type is Microsoft basic display adapter, chip type - AMD ATOMBIOS available graphics memory - 4035mb. MB somebody happened anything like that?
10 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

LittleGoose3
Vidyaha dead ! Try on another PC if same then just dead.

L
Lex-one 02.01.20

LittleGoose3
Chip fell off, repair it.

R
Rayden 02.01.20

LittleGoose3 wrote:
Came from the watch and started having problems with the video card.
While you were on the other side of the country your computer is not idle) Apparently someone played hard, and maybe even minil) the First thing to watch is the dust, the smell of burning, then test.

L
LittleGoose3 02.01.20

Lex-one
And if the chip fell off, except in the properties of the video card it recognizes AMD ATOMBIOS and 4GB of video memory?

L
LittleGoose3 02.01.20

Rаyden
Yes, there is a maximum of a couple with wife VIDOS kompa looked. a couple of weeks before I kakras clean and changed the paste.

L
Lodurr 02.01.20

LittleGoose3 wrote:
And if the chip fell off, except in the properties of the video card it recognizes
Of course. In device Manager, still the error should be on the graphics card. Does not work in 3D.
Sometimes, of course, and quite crack. Or artifacts climb. And it also happens. Take it to the service, let them try to heat the chip. Happens helps. I remember there was a flashmob in the oven to bake the graphics card, but it is better not to do. )

L
LittleGoose3 02.01.20

Lodurr
Oke thanks for the advice, tomorrow I will try, MB that will come.

L
LittleGoose3 02.01.20

Lodurr
and how exactly is this heating of the chip?

L
Lodurr 02.01.20

LittleGoose3
They solder on the chip has to warm up, special hair dryer, soldering station, or something. They know,.. I guess if the service is not quite the collective of course. At the same time conder check.

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

LittleGoose3
This for a long time will not help ! Better to change from a map.