3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryazancev 02.01.20 09:25 pm

RivaTuner Statistic Server - Scanline Sync

This thing removes tearing during horizontal movement without inputage, unlike v-sync. Need for monitors support G-sync & Freesync.
Guys, has anyone tried, what worked, on what settings?
Please help me with the settings to 1920*1080@75 Hz.
UPD:
All the guys understood. The thing cool. Saves resources and inputflag has not. Who wants to try, write, try to explain to set up. That's only your system needs to consistently keep gartsovku of your monitor, otherwise you'll have to cut in two to get rid of annoying gaps. If the system is smooth fps does not hold equal hercovka, in moments of drawdowns below the desired frequency will be MicroProse.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 02.01.20

Ryazancev
I solved the problem
Spoiler

R
Ryazancev 02.01.20

SPR1GGAN
I have baby Monica gertsovka 65 and if you include this setting (Fast in the control Panel of NVIDIA) in games with a smooth movement forward (W) there are jerks (if you put the limit frame 65). Especially evident in shooters when you look at the floor and shake before.
Noticed a glitch in the WOT, and the Tundra. Certainly saves limit fps to 130+, 150 to be precise. But why once again shipping the system???
But I (Monique 75) QUAKE CHAMPIONS at setting using Riva Statistics Server appear occasionally podragivanija, because the game is capricious, often fps likes to drop below 75, to 74. Include 150 fps+ (165) of course you can feel relaxed. BUT.....
In short, all require very fine adjustment Without expensive monitors with synchronization.

M
Marsj 02.01.20

Alternative or adaptive VSync is worse than the Scanline Sync...

E
El_Trolo 02.01.20

Ryazancev
Something not observed such a function in the tuner, it in which version was added?

R
Ryazancev 02.01.20

El_Trolo
In the summer I added.
In MSI Afterburner 4.6.2 Beta 4 just yesterday on this thing noticed (found). It behaves individually in each game. Better for each game in which there are problems to create a profile separately.
I repeat. Not all games are visible discontinuity problems and microflow by limiting FPS.
How it works I really liked, earlier, by any means, such a result could not get.
Marsj
Huge inputtag - Delay of the output image. Seems like the lag image when moving the camera.

b
bosa 02.01.20

Ryazancev
Do you have such a system that inputflag ????

R
Ryazancev 02.01.20

bosa
Inputtag is at all on any system at incl. V-Sync (with a small hercovka sets Monica). The monitor waits for a subsequent frame to full updates of the monitor. As synchronization takes place line by line, the system is waiting for the updates all 1125 lines vertically (on my 1920*1080). V-sync - full sync vertically. Hence the huge delay - inputtag. On monitors with higher resolution it probably even more.
For single games and not shooters this is not a problem. The problem is when the game network or dynamic and requires quick reaction (aim, bias, shot).

E
El_Trolo 02.01.20

Ryazancev
XS, tried - effect a zero. Perhaps on nvidia it does not work.

R
Ryazancev 02.01.20

El_Trolo
So how do you put in the settings, if I tried, and the effect of 0. In the settings also 0?
Anyway where have you included this feature?

E
El_Trolo 02.01.20

Ryazancev
Well, I clicked on it appeared next to the inscription x2, write the numbers - the gaps are still there and do not move. Guides like that nowhere. In vain I started it.