3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alxxl 02.01.20 09:27 pm

Yes, so what? (Stellaris)

Played recently and not online. Some empires, the area captured by stars and a small fleet flies under 10 thousand combat power! Where it takes resources??? My area is almost 2 times more and I barely make ends take. The fleet barely reaches 5-6 thousand gains energocredits 10-20, 10-30 minerals. How so? Where is the logic? As it turns out I hadn't occupied star systems, it all comes down to keeping pants Navy but the AI is always a cut above with a smaller number of star systems! How can it not play?
11 Comments
Sort by:
11Sevas11 02.01.20

alxxl
Trade with each other, you think bots are stupid.

T
Tdante 02.01.20

They got another Federation is not riveted, and then how to fly them Federal fleet through your system so you do figees - free places in the system from ships will not)

N
Natsu_Zirok 02.01.20

alxxl
Bots have a bonus that they are bots. In this 2.0.2 level can be adjusted.

K
Kyhon 02.01.20

Or alternatively the area you have is large, but poorly populated ( little planets or facilities at the bottom), and AI is the opposite of settlement rules and a lot of colonies. Basic income through the colony going. Well, Yes, bonuses for the difficulty has not been canceled.

S
Spillik 02.01.20

It is necessary to compare the number of inhabited planets and tiles on them. Also, it is worth considering the level of technology and exhibited difficulty.

s
semnulete 02.01.20

Tdante
it's all garbage, I created a Federation with bots, for their interests riveted the Federal fleet, the power of 100-150K, and while I'm at the helm of all the rules, as soon as the head of the Federation becomes a bot, it the fleet splits into a bunch of small fatikow and begins to merge them, and by the time yet again to me the power comes from the fleet already fucking there

a
alxxl 02.01.20

Kyhon
the difficulty level of easy because I myself am still trying to understand. Planet 3 of 3 possible I have populated. And how to raise the possibility of settling the planets?

s
semnulete 02.01.20

alxxl
there is technology research, and the possibility of settlement, the name of the technology that the type of the limit of the core sectors or something like this...

K
Kyhon 02.01.20

alxxl
And there is such a function as Sector You system release and put them on AI control (Partial or full). And these sectors in turn give you a portion of their resources. This procedure is done when the planets primary sector is high and they begin to work to their detriment.

k
kbobrik 02.01.20

AndreySol
AI has boosts (especially in the final of the rink there is much direct Bastida), it is difficult, Yes, but interesting. I'm not one rink still on 2.1.1 not finished (the end of total zvizdets comes), but damn-it maplejuice some kazualschina and direct there is an incentive to build a Federation in order to take away.

a
ant.ares 02.01.20

alxxl
with 5 colonies and 25 systems had a fleet of 500k in relics, but it's in the final examination of all those