3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 03.09.19 03:34 am

TOP 10: your choice. The most spectacular battles in the games

Hello!

Today we begin the preparation of a new ranking of the TOP 10, the theme of which is "the Most spectacular battles in the games." We are not asking you to rate the combat system any games in General - first of all I would like to see SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of SPECTACULAR BATTLES. Maybe you impressed a fight with any boss? Or somewhere you could become a member of or witness to a Grand battle or a dramatic shootout? Remember, what you remember most.

At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE options, appropriate to the subject rating. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Correctly describe a memorable moment and give the exact name of the game in English (if the game has the official Russian name or Russian name, or only name in any other language, you can write it).
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only the first three proposed options.

From them we will select the best bargains will start the vote. The results we summarize in our traditional format.
65 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stigmat888 03.09.19

Mass Effect 3 - battle for Earth (more specifically - cinematic battle combined fleet of Reapers)

Z
Z126 03.09.19

1 Mass effect 3 battle for Earth

2 Starcraft 2 the swarm invasion in Karhal (from the Intro)

3 release Starcraft 2 Aiur (from the Intro)

V
Vampire_98 03.09.19

Half-Life 2: Episode Two - the Battle with the Strider in Chapter 6: Our common foe.
The Witcher - Prologue. The battle with the bandits from the organization Salamander in the kaer Morhen.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Battle of Whiterun.

M
Maksim Maishev 03.09.19

1)Battle for kaer morhen in the Witcher 3
2)the Battle for Earth in mass effect 3
3)Naval battles in assassin's creed 4: black flag.

B
BattleEffect 03.09.19

The mission of Red Alert 2 Yuri Revenge.
(Damn in a bunch of games played and can't live worthy to remember).
The mission began with the fact that the Alliance was dropping engineers on the broken Soviet base. It was necessary to rebuild and thus to repel the attack of the troops of Yuri that has arrived on the water.
Then through the Chronosphere and threw MTSS of the Alliance and part of their troops.
(Sorry mission impossible in the cooperative to pass) And the Soviet Union and the Alliance together to fight against Jura.
The most beautiful is the fact that the base of the USSR as it is on the island of Jura and the troops arrive only by water(with the exception of a flying saucer). But the Alliance threw base already closer to the jury and can be attacked by ground forces.
When MSC Alliance spread across the Chronosphere, you will need to build their base with 0 when Yuri she already rebuilt. A couple of mongooses and Matinhos and your unity will spread database/MSC.

H
HBR7 03.09.19

Definitely battle in the kaer Morhen, well, in the same Witcher final battle with the Wild Hunt Skellige.

p
planb_S 03.09.19

Half-life 2 episode two:the final battle with the Strider
The Witcher 3: battle for kaer morhen
Mass effect 3: the battle for earth, wholly and fully, but especially the latter missiles

M
Markus Stark-Praym 03.09.19

I'm sure many will agree with me and it is strange that anybody about it not even remembered
1) Call of Duty:World at War - the capture of the Reichstag
2) The Elder Scrolls V:Scyrim - battle in Sovngarde...I know that now I will start to throw shit they say Yes, you go,this game 7 years already,gameplay zero,the graph is shit...but I don't care,thanks to the atmosphere,the music and the beauty of the world of halls of Shor's this fight really for me was epic,and in Sovngarde I wanted to come back again and again...despite the count,even at the minimum salary it is this location really was made to last and that's what made this battle epic
3)Star Wars Battlefront 2 - say what you will,but this is the game crept into my soul to its very depths...along with Skyrim it wanted to go over and over again (Luys,if anyone battle on Tatooine,Yes, no matter where,on any planet was held in isolation ie you are the last soldier)

S
Shepard 03.09.19

1) Mass Effect 2 - Suicide mission
Spoiler
2) Mass Effect 3 - Final battle for Earth
Spoiler
3) Dragon Age: Origins - Battle at Denerim and Ostagar
Spoiler

G
GoliafJx 03.09.19

1. Dragon Age Origins. The whole final battle in Denerim
2. Mass Effect 2. Suicide mission
3. Mass Effect 3. The battle for earth

I know I know, Bioware has slipped, but with the epic have always been the order

S
SCARFACE95 03.09.19

1) the Witcher 3 the Battle of the kaer Morhen
2) Call of Duty 2 - the defense of Pavlov's house
3) Devil May Cry 4 - battle with Dante

d
denis shumakovskiy 03.09.19

Mass Effect 3 - final battle for Earth
Dragon Age Origins. Battle Denerim
call of duty modern warfare 3 battle for new York

L
Limebomb 03.09.19

Devil May Cry 4 - the battle with the Savior (level 18) Mass Effect 2 - the battle with the Collectors(final)

a
alexxxey_619 03.09.19

By far the most favorite is the battle for Denerim from Dragon Age : Origins;
and even from the Warcraft III mission , the March of the undead called .

L
Lodurr 03.09.19

1) the Most epic battle in EVE Online perhaps . Though they are rare, but if something happened to seriously and permanently, with the burning of not one tons real green. ))
2) in General, with epic battles in the games are somewhat tight, unlike movies. Technically not yet pulled.
The landing in Normandy trying to implement a long time since the first Moss, and only recently in Call of Duty: WWII it began to look more menie acceptable, although the movie still falls short of course.
3) the Battle for Earth, probably in the M3. In the third part of actually a lot of epic moments. )

V
Vladislav Shubin 03.09.19

All part of Mass Effect.Namely:
The battle for the Citadel!
Suicide mission
The battle for Earth!

I
Iksboy 03.09.19

Spoilery since the thread was started to shit the Witcher, then Wang the next interesting top
1 . The battle with the utoptsev in the Witcher 3
2. The battle with the bandits in STALKER
3. The battle between the Witcher and Stalker

p
pekabir 03.09.19

medal of honor alied assault landing on Omaha beach

m
morpholog 03.09.19

1. WarCraft3 - the battle of Thunder, and thrall mandorah
2. Hellblade: Senua''s Sacrifice Last battle with Him.
3. Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason - final battle

A
Aleksey Linkin 03.09.19

The Allied landing on D-day beach Omaha in Call of Duty