3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 16.09.19 02:24 pm

CRASHES WHEN LOADING THE SAVEGAME (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello dear people and bad people ! that's the problem,installed it on stimovsky version (rolled back to version 1.00004) mod Apocalypse + collector and when loading the savegame the game starts to take off. the log error States that the reason for the ui_maim_menu - script 223. In principle, I understand where search the problem,but do not know what they need to fix. here is the full log:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error
[error]Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\ xrGame\ script_engine.cpp
[error]Line : 73
[error]Description :
[error]Arguments : LUA error: ...ow of chernobyl\ gamedata\scripts\ ui_main_menu.script:223: attempt to index a nil value
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 16.09.19

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Don'T know of course, but I think that when you change the patch you have to start a new game since the saves are written does have other data than to the permutation of the patch. Besides not heard that rolls back patches when you installed the mod without consequences.

n
nestrbob 16.09.19

Not easier to download the right version of the game and not to edit?

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.09.19

Sidorovich12
well,first when changing the patch, started a new game. and second rolls without mods,i.e. after a rollback installed mod

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.09.19

nestrbob
well, how to say...not easier,because it is litsuha,bought the incentive. makes sense to me then the pirate set ? and rolled I'm fine,already tested.

n
nestrbob 16.09.19

Must be identical versions of the game, so the saves didn't swear.

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.09.19

nestrbob
so like all identical. need version 1.004,she's worth it. Well,probably not destiny. I think that's in fashion Sigerious for the PM to rewrite the dialogues (to correct errors,but it seems that shkololo some wrote). they should post ?

m
maks[stalkerok] 16.09.19

JABA AZAZINA
stimovsky version of Stalker doesn't love fashion, especially when they touch the bin folder
just download pirates and not worry