3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wypa 02.01.20 09:40 pm

Lost mission icons from the map in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, these things. In a perfect moment with the cards have gone all the missions. Can, perhaps call and order something or to plan a robbery. But the mini-missions are not present. What's the problem? This feature or some bug?
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MiGamer86 02.01.20

wypa
And it was so... Driving you car.... Flashed hint Now you can hide icons you don't need jobs... to hide all icons press E now and you at this point, someone honked )))
Press M (menu interaction) and there will be a point to Show the icons of the cases you come back and put you on the right cases the parameter Show.

w
wypa 02.01.20

MiGamer86
Ooooh, thank you bro))) About the letter m I don't think)

n
nat.mih 02.01.20

MiGamer86
Many people povyletali accidentally labels missions with maps and thought it was a bug.)))
Err on the bug because the bug nerazvedennogo card is often manifested in a single.

M
MiGamer86 02.01.20

nat.mih
I myself was turned off twice by accident ))) Fortunately I have read this post and quickly returned settings in place.

_
_DooM_ 02.01.20

So I got this bug. Illogical implemented the ability to toggle display of icons on the map, this is the place on the card itself.

C
Capitan Batman 02.01.20

Thanks dude helped

A
Andryuha 02.01.20

On the contrary, I somehow always hide them, and cause these missions via the pause menu - there they are, at least in the form of a list, and correctly graded.

D
DruGun 02.01.20

Andrei
Only here to push a lot of different modes in a single confrontation is not the most sensible move.
Through a quick game and do not get where you wanted. I wish all these mini-modes derived in separate, full-fledged.

A
Andryuha 02.01.20

DruGun
I said via the pause menu, and not through a quick game in your phone. And in the pause menu there is a submenu with options specific missions.

L
Ladzhenda 02.01.20

And what to do if you're on ps4? All symbols with a card is missing, the machine shows

D
Di1etant 02.01.20

Lagenda
Go to display options(located in the interaction menu) and play with the settings.

a
albert1997 02.01.20

Hi all!after a few days of the game,lost all badges and invitations to things,and sometimes EN masse all the players leave the session.Used stealth money,but clocked only 20 Lyamov what to do please help

S
Sam_FisherPG 02.01.20

альберт1997
Now these are the consequences, the krutil.

2020 02.01.20

альберт1997
it's not the players leave and you're in another session going. a bug is a campaign which is. I also happen last time(although the icons all over the place and invitations to business only use of them without the players there). about stealth money bollocks to do with it.try to another session to connect

B
Black_StarSet 02.01.20

in short I have not on the map displays icons of amanali and Los Santos custom , was ustanavlivat fashion and there is such garbage have removed all mods but still such garbage, tell me what to do

K
Kovalski 02.01.20

Di1etant
Could explain details to play around with the settings, I have a ps3 and the same problem, I can't go in losantos customs, your garage, no marks on the map.

S
StasAMG 15.10.20

Kowalski
Did you solve the problem? It's the same for me.

S
StasAMG 15.10.20

Answer the pj
Did you solve the problem?

J
Just_help_me 15.10.20

MiGamer86
There's no such item