3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oligarh565046 02.01.20 09:40 pm

How to remove unwanted arms? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How do I remove guns forever? And then I remove for F9, and then restart the mission or session, all junk appears again?
61 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Makagonov 02.01.20

alas, it does

m
mazik413 02.01.20

You can throw on F9, but alas, the weapon will reappear in the next session(( Most like to throw away stuff which is taken in hand at once.

S
SoulAssassinS 02.01.20

It used to be easier pressed to throw the weapon and it after restart of a session or when you log on to the job will not return to your inventory, now if you throw in unnecessary gun, machine gun and etc it still comes back.
It's sad, and I want to find a way to get rid of unnecessary trunks, if you know a working method then share in the comments.
Yesterday I tried to shoot all the bullets , hoping that empty ultrasound can be thrown out and he never shows up.
Can not check, the only weapon without ammunition in the inventory.

A
Anomel Suna 02.01.20

Why get rid of? Because they can be worn all the time. And prevent excess weapons will not be

S
Sssses52 02.01.20

F9 or F10

W
WoRG55 02.01.20

Alas no, best to leave and would have to be set manually.

S
SoulAssassinS 02.01.20

WoRG55
Well, maybe there's some loophole ?
Actually, I Rockstar games shake.... Let them make the possibility of selling or even recycling.

BzDanilka
I do not mean it, but the obvious thanks.
Meant to throw it away forever, so do not a barrel in the inventory , which is thrown in Online.

Den Good
I know that there are people with such issues, there are several categories of people who do not care and you can choose any gun, and someone wants to have only one kind of gun and machine gun and shotgun.
I'm not like want getting into the car automatically, I have chosen the Micro DT , I used to have in a place it was armor-piercing gun, and something possessed me to buy it, and another vintage gun I didn't buy it - and he came to me after transferring.
But most of all I don't like the standard gun.

P
Prince_Saint 02.01.20

Support the question. Do you need to achieve from RS. Many thanks to the author if dotrace )

Indeed, there are players (including myself) who are demanding management to speed of game options. In this case, the selection/switching weapons.

F
FoggyStar 02.01.20

SoulAssassinS
how about the buttons Tab?

S
SoulAssassinS 02.01.20

FoggyStar
I'm in the game, not the first day )
believe me, I know about the button TAB but I want to reduce all action to a minimum and a maximum of convenience, however of the heaps of extra rifles , handguns, shotguns, very uncomfortable.

F
FoggyStar 02.01.20

Well, actually you answered. F10.

T
Traun 02.01.20

SoulAssassinS
vintage pistol it is called? Only Online available?

G
Gamejoy 02.01.20

Hmm, he wanted to get rid of a vintage gun. I don't like him and all =)
I would like to see in inventory only certain barrels, and nothing more.
By the way, in singles you can always throw the barrel, you just have to get one star wanted to give up empty-handed, and at the time of raising of hands to put the junk trunk.

s
saa0891 02.01.20

The mod could be finished.

S
SoulAssassinS 02.01.20

FoggyStar
You understand my question?
if not, please read again and you will understand what I'm asking is not a button to throw, how to throw forever the weapon that it then did not appear again.

Traun
well, to me single player is available online, it became available after the upgrade independence Day on the PS3 and XBox 360

Gamejoy
in a single game do you throw it away and it won't appear , sorry online that's not right, at least for now impossible.
Before it was possible to accidentally throw the machine parts or other weapon and then pick it up again, it disappeared after rejoining the game, apparently R* decided to fix it that way.

P
PRIVA 02.01.20

Yes, stopping himself off sense 0 why drain trunks

B
Black Assassin97 02.01.20

SoulAssassinS: Yes, good forum you have opened ROKSTAROVTSY URGENTLY FIX THIS so annoying NEOCAT

P
Prince_Saint 02.01.20

SoulAssassinS
Did you write support? And what they say about this?
Interested to rather have fixed this defect. I think I'll write them )

ps: For those who are in the tank. Yes, the weapons thrown through F9, but ONLY for the current session. When updating of the session is returned. And it turns out the junk for 4 pistol/shotgun/machine gun.

S
SoulAssassinS 02.01.20

Prince_Saint
Wrote in support, but it is better to email me on such matters, and preferably in their own language.
[email protected]
At the moment nothing was said, but I'm waiting for.
Us so very much, at least I know of at least 726 people including you.
On the English forums of such people even more at times. I think R* will see the problem and will solve this issue.

G
Gamejoy 02.01.20

After the patch dropped unwanted vintage pistol, the next day I went in, and very surprised. He did not appear in the inventory, do a miracle?! =)