3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 16.09.19 02:24 pm

Replacement textures (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello ! Wanted to replace the hands texture (looks like CHN\ZP to make), but the problem... Like you are doing everything right, rename the necessary file in act_arm_perchatka, fill up with the replacement, but in the game nothing has changed or is changing,but the texture is sloppy some leaves ( though some textures are mixed up and turned incomprehensible mess). Maybe in the scripts to add what you need or the document in the folder with the textures ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
NagKul 16.09.19

When disposing of the texture, you have to move the bump texture. And even models of hands of PM LCC differ therefore, together with textures you need to carry and model.

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.09.19

NagKul
well, actually, I suffer from fashion autumn aurora. Barry also threw.

N
NagKul 16.09.19

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Still transfer the files from the folder Stalker Call of Pripyat\gamedata\meshes\dynamics\weapons \wpn_hand (it's a piece of hands)

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.09.19

NagKul
so that's it... I'll try, but tomorrow. thank you )

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.09.19

NagKul
no, you're probably confused. in the PM there is no such folder in mesches.in fashion autumn aurora either. but that's what happens when you replace the textures

N
NagKul 16.09.19

Then try this:
1. Open S. T. A. L. K. E. R. - Shadow of Chernobyl\gamedata\meshes\weapons (there will be many folders with the name of the weapon)
2. From each folder put a file with the PostScript _hud (for example Abakan wpn_abakan_hud.ogf)
3. Then transfer the texture of the hands
4. Profit

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.09.19

NagKul
the slightest correction in the folder meshes (or rather, a replacement of anything) leads to the green bug or just close program (do not remember exactly). And Yes, I'd corrected the bug, Yes, but I don't know in which folder the log is (or rather, I know where he be, but the problem is that I have the folder with the save can't find it. I don't know where it is created, in the documents folder, but by date of saving and the log is not the same)

m
maks[stalkerok] 16.09.19

JABA AZAZINA
the texture of the hands of SN and CHN are not suitable for PM. try to pull out of the fashion people's Solyanka 2016, for example